[HELP] Turn off (login message by l2j Team)

Kouma

Question

Hello max cheaters, im gonna share with u my problem, i can find a solution but i think that is more than a file to change it :)

I get this message every time i login to my private server : Untitled.jpg

I have set false Game revision and login revision but nothing happen!

(I wanna remove This server uses L2J,a project bla, bla, bla)

I use this pack : http://www.l2jserver.com/nightly/index.php?dir=old%2FT2.3%2F

Gracia final!

Can u help me?

Thanks for ur time!

Silv3rMoon thanks for ur time realy, im gonna start study the compile books! im gonna pm you for more help! +1 from me for ur time!

Don't you need 200 posts to give reputation? :D

1  more thing, after fix the problem and compile them what is the compile correct files?

I found them in workplace but i also found them in win rar in the same place, which files is the correct one? the win rar files is compiled or the others?

1  more thing, after fix the problem and compile them what is the compile correct files?

I found them in workplace but i also found them in win rar in the same place, which files is the correct one? the win rar files is compiled or the others?

actualy you need first to learn eclipse etc... go google :D

when you get your way to eclipse ,you will need to edit Enterworld.java which is in package com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.enterworld.java

when you open it you will find something like this

Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("server admin is too lame to change");

just remove it or edit it as you want

he wanted to change

Enterworld.java

371	                sendPacket(SystemMessage.getSystemMessage(SystemMessageId.WELCOME_TO_LINEAGE));
373	                activeChar.sendMessage(getText("VGhpcyBzZXJ2ZXIgdXNlcyBMMkosIGEgcHJvamVjdCBmb3VuZGVkIGJ5IEwyQ2hlZg==\n"));
374	                activeChar.sendMessage(getText("YW5kIGRldmVsb3BlZCBieSB0aGUgTDJKIERldiBUZWFtIGF0IGwyanNlcnZlci5jb20=\n"));
376	                if (Config.DISPLAY_SERVER_VERSION)
377	                {
378	                        if (Config.SERVER_VERSION != null)
379	                                activeChar.sendMessage(getText("TDJKIFNlcnZlciBWZXJzaW9uOg==")+" "+Config.SERVER_VERSION);
381	                        if (Config.DATAPACK_VERSION != null)
382	                                activeChar.sendMessage(getText("TDJKIERhdGFwYWNrIFZlcnNpb246")+" "+Config.DATAPACK_VERSION);

373	                activeChar.sendMessage(getText("VGhpcyBzZXJ2ZXIgdXNlcyBMMkosIGEgcHJvamVjdCBmb3VuZGVkIGJ5IEwyQ2hlZg==\n"));
374	                activeChar.sendMessage(getText("YW5kIGRldmVsb3BlZCBieSB0aGUgTDJKIERldiBUZWFtIGF0IGwyanNlcnZlci5jb20=\n"));

Credits...

like this one

412fcb8ddbab.jpg

so just change

activeChar.sendMessage("This server uses L2jFrozen, a project founded by L2Chef and");
      activeChar.sendMessage("developed by the L2jFrozen Dev Team at l2jfrozen.com");

To your text, in your case change

to

activeChar.sendMessage("This server uses L2jFrozen, a project founded by L2Chef and");
      activeChar.sendMessage("developed by the L2jFrozen Dev Team at l2jfrozen.com");

And write your text....

Was this enough clear to make you stop answering already answered topic?