interlude [L2J]L2Mall Network,Best Experience High Rate Server Try Us,1/2/2013 20:00!!!!!!

L2Mall Network

lol ddos protection instal = 5 min you big kid realy

My dear fake rus (cuz u r greek), 1st of all, if u want to spam like this, at least learn some english and grammar rules to let us understand u!

2nd) The fact that u can attack servers with ddos shows that u are the kid in our case. Ofc u might be 20-25 years old but.. u know what i mean ;)

3rd) The main reason that probably made u to become a.."ddos attacker" is ur weak skills on L2. Im sure about this. So instead of trying to improve ur personal skills, u wanted to close all servers to show us ur "power". Now u can see that u are just -4 than all of us when some days u were like us. Think about it, zerg.

bla bla bla lie only ppl ..... server no ddos protection no open  100% ... i say no open = no open  ... and me server  i get more euro ... if no like no play .... but i know you cant play l2 only spam master ;d

lol ddossing other servers so they fail

come on u don't really think that ppl will come in your server after you do all that you waste your time kid

grow up already.

Seriously, I've seen stupid people, but you, you are way beyond the limits of stupidity.

You have made a server only to make some money from donations(don't say no, you reply saying where players can donate), claiming that you have 400 players online while only 30-50 are and you spoil other guys servers' topics with non-understandable replies.

He already replied you telling you that he doesn't yet have the DDoS protected machine, where the server and the site will be hosted and you are trying to DDoS his home(probably) net connection. Jesus...

Just leave this topic and close his server if you can when it opens, not now.

Btw, nice sig.. ROFL.

Thanks,for your kinda words.

He cant even touch Our server with an DDos Attack Think.

Thanks,for your kinda words.

He cant even touch Our server with an DDos Attack Think.

I just can't stand watching retarded people like him ruining threads, as it has happened to me too in the past. I have already reported him, so you might wanna reply there as it is your post he is ruining.

That guy also pretends to be Russian, lol, as he thinks he would look more 'cool'.

1more fail pvp srv like debian srv

EDIT: and debian dekarma me because i say my opinion that's is the mxc community!

OFF TOPIC

Thanks for remind me your existance, you are peace of sh1t fuc king scammer quit mxc this is not place for people like you... don't act like boss becouse i'm gonna let you without net for an year.

about grand opening?

Hello,thanks for your kinda words.

Farm Its easy,also Rb jewells farm as i said.

Npc Enchanter With a Voting System.

Server will be Open This Week.

We have Leave 1 Agument For a better balance,But please give your suggestion in Our Forum Thanks.