Interlude (Low Rate) - Out of mana problem?

korii23

Welcome,

I am going to play at Interlude low rate x8 server. Amusse that it's great server without bugs.

Retail like (without mana potions, NPC buffers etc.)

Could you help me and answer a few questions?

1. I want to play as mage (nuker), but I cant choose between Sps, Sorc, Necro, Sh.

In my opinion I prefer Sps, but i want to know your chooise and tell why.

2. I heard something about "recharge kokabura" What's it? It's a pet who gives you buffs + recharge HP + MP?

If yes, how many it recharge and what buffs it give?

3. Should I make a EE/SE on dualbox? For recharge mana?

How can I exp without get out of mana? I need EE/SE + this kokabura or one of them?

If one, what's better?

Please help me!

u cant get out of mana if u hit all the time if u dont have an ee to give u mana...sps maybe is the best class for the mana economy but necro and sph have body to mind which decrease ur hp and give u mp...u should think really well what u gonna play!also very important is how u gonna choose ur skills!u cant use just 2 attack skills all the time!u much use some poison skills ro decrease mob's hp slowly and attack few times just to kill...but after all u need a party with ee for sure!