IP/Port:217.79.178.112:27018

Server #7: SuperHero

IP/Port:217.79.178.112:27019

Server #8: WarCraft

IP/Port:80.82.222.239:27019

Server #9: Fun-Public

IP/Port:80.82.222.239

NightCrawler Mod Coming Soon

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hi mxc ,i try to edit clan hall bid prices ,but i dont find where ,i got auctioneer npc ,go in auctioneer npc on java side ,but not found the bid prices ,try to find in html side too ,but still not found where to edit prices ,mby i look not there ,and someone can help me ,where to edit bid prices ,rent prices? Thx alot for your time ,and help! I use l2jacis server files.
    • 4 Tiers ,  Unique  = easy Pride = medium titanium = hard rykros = ultra hard
    • thx for the feedback 🙂    
    • Chronicles: Lineage 2 Interlude     Grand Opening 20.03.2022 #1 Beta Test 12.02.2022   Website : www.l2white-eagle.com.pl Forum : www.l2white-eagle.com.pl/forum   Server Rates:     Exp: x50 Sp: x50 Adena: x30 Items: x20 Spoil: x15 Quests: x1 Rate in some quests: x3-x8     ENCHANT Weapons / Armor / Jewelry:     Safety +3 Max +16/+16/+16 On failure to discharge +3 if enchant with blessed scrolls     When creating a new character:     When creating a new character is given such Blessed Standardowe wyposażenie No-Grade + Mana Potion / CP Potion + 100000 adeny All new characters on White-Eagle server will receive (premium account for 24 hours)     Server Commands:     .menu: main options. .class: allows you to change classes. votereward: allows you to vote and collect the prize. .bank: enables  exchange of adena for Goldbar. .boss: allows you to check if a given raid boss is alive. .market: allows you to buy and sell in market. .offline_shop: allows you to run Offineshop (you can also put up the shop and exit the game.)     Professions:     Getting from the first to the third class does not require the passage of quests. 1-st profession for free and free gift Ticet for d grade equipment. 2-st profession for free and free gift Ticet for c grade equipment. 3-st profession cost 30 000 000 adena / 1 000 000 ancient adena and free gift Premium Coin (coin allows you to activate a premium account for 3 days)     Other:     According to the concept of a Olympiad NCSoft. Automatic learning skills. Subclass without quest. Regular automatic Tournaments / Events with awards. No Donat things affect the game balance. for voting on TOP sites. Item skills: static cooldown. / unstuck 30 seconds. Shift + Click droplist on monsters Free teleports up to level 40 The catacombs are open 24 \ 7 According to the concept of a castle siege NCSoft. The maximum number of windows from one PC is 4     Buffs / Buffer     Number of slots: 24+4 Number of debuff slots: 6 Cost buffs: 1000 adena The duration of the buff: 1 hrs All buffs, dances, songs and buffs for pets Full recovery: MP, CP and HP Free buffs up to level 40     Epic Boss / Time Spawn     Value in hours:     Zaken: 48 hrs + random 2 hrs Valakas: 11 days Core/Ofren: 36 hrs + random 4 hrs Baium: 5 days + random 2 hrs Antharas: 8 days + random 2 hrs Ant Queen: 1days + random 1 hrs Frintezza: 2 days + random 2 hrs Flame of Splendor Barakiel (Nobless Boss): 3 hrs + random 30 minutes Conventional RB: 12 hrs + random 1 hrs Respawn Alliance RB (Varka\Ketra): 6 hrs + random 6hrs Drop Life Stone from Tyrannosaurus chance (40%-1) respawn 5 minutes     SAFETY / SECURITY     Server protection:     Can bind account to HWID and Ip address. Protection from Brutus (password guessing), all known IG / OOG emulators game client (like bots L2Walker, L2.NET), Packet manipulators (L2PacketHack etc.). Anti-Dos and DDoS.   Web-site protection:     Protection from Brutus (password guessing). Anti-Dos and DDoS. Protection against hacker break-ins.     HEAD SHOP     The information that is available:     In the store is available all consumables. Shots, potions, crystals and etc... Weapons, armor and jewelry to B-grade for adena. Simplified quest Nobless (all sold an item in shop).
    • Bad code. What happen if HTML tag  have no custom size params - window size 0, 0 or previous size? Window in interface don't destroying anfter closing. It's just hidding.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock