Restore my reputation...

Stewie

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=260820.0

and Zake (-)dekarma me for?

I don't even see my post in that Topic....

Also i don't remember to post anything there, but even if i did LoL

Reason: Spamming....

spam  (spm)

n.

Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams

1. To send unsolicited e-mail to.

2. To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

[From Spam (probably inspired by a comedy routine on the British television series Monty Python's Flying Circus, in which the word is repeated incessantly).]

spam [spæm] Computing slang

vb spams, spamming, spammed

(Electronics & Computer Science / Computer Science) to send unsolicited electronic mail simultaneously to a number of newsgroups on the Internet

n

(Electronics & Computer Science / Computer Science) unsolicited electronic mail sent in this way

[from the repeated use of the word Spam in a popular sketch from the British television show Monty Python's Flying Circus, first broadcast in 1969]

spammer  n

I think i have:

Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity, sedition (including, for example inciting ethnic hatred), copyright violation, revelation of information that is classified or otherwise.

The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice". Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "[f]or respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "[f]or the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or morals".

And i don't think that reply a message is spam, if it is then ill simple start (-)dekarma everyone.