[L2J]L2 Predator x20 *OPENING 12/1/13*

geo13

what u wait from greek/bulgarians admin? its just for donation i doubt they have ddos protection nor lameguard lol just dont wait for this server today waste of time

lol? are u kidding man, donations are not even on, there will be donations in like 1 month, you can check it by yourself when the server will be on.

Stalone ase mas re agori pou pio kathisterimenos pethaineis....xeirotero admin dn exw dei tosa xronia l2...fake online,donations apo tin prwti vdomada,kriva donations,pragmatika eixes to xeirotero server p epeksa pote!pigaines spammares alla server les kai to diko s itan kati idiaitero!apla itan to xeirotero kai etixe na mazepsei meriko kosmo stin arxi!alla opws panta oi fail server arga i grigora teleiwnoun!kai na s pw kai kati to xeirotero itan oti isoun pseftaras karagkiozakos p eleges oti to online itan kanoniko enw itan panta zugo arithmo!POSO MIALO THELEI GIA NA KATALAVEI KANEIS OTI EINAI X2??kathistera e kathistera!evgales kamia 300ara eurw!valta sto kwlo s twra kai ante geia kleise to server!

1st of all... becauze i am watching so many emo-quiters here. I would like to say something:

If you want to stay and support the server, STAY! If you dont, GET THE FUCK OUT OF L2PREDATOR WEBSITE AND STOP FLAMING!

Hmm reactions about watching comments "i will go back to astaroth" i would never trust a guy like him ~~> https://www.facebook.com/avoukatos.vasilis?ref=ts&fref=ts becauze he is GREEK+Albania retard guy and as i saw many weeks ago on astaroth, FAKE ONLINE!!

Also, i was donator from the 1st day, tell me how its possible when he told that donations will be available after 3 days. I donated 85 lvl main+sub+nobless+equipment with 20 euros.

Can you trust a guy like this? I couldnt!

++++++++++++++++++++L2Predator got the same problem with network fall like 1st day of L2Astaroth. SO STOP FUCKING FLAMING WITHOUT ANY REASON KIDS !!!

Server Got Problem With His Network. At 20:00 GMT +1 Was 727 New Accounts And There Was An Unexpected Network Fall. Becauze Of The Highly Logs At The Same Time IP's Is Blocked As A Result To Show 1 IP Adress On Each Player Log In!! More Informations Will be Announced Here ~> http://www.l2predator.org/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Country Unique Visitors Change

1. Greece 14 +16.67%

2. Brazil 5 +150.00%

3. Czech Republic 4 +400.00%

4. Poland 4 +300.00%

5. Romania 4 +0.00%

6. United States 3 +0.00%

7. Russia 3 +200.00%

8. Chile 2 +200.00%

9. Bulgaria 2 -50.00%

10. Venezuela 2 +100.00%

11. United Kingdom 1 +0.00%

12. Peru 1 +100.00%

13. Lithuania 1 +100.00%

14. Argentina 1 +0.00%

15. Slovakia 1 +100.00%

This is next lie like Stalone  how u can have for yesterday :

New Unique Visitors

Yesterday: 48

30 day average: 110

and say becouse u got spam of login its bullshits and i`m like devaloper can say if u realy have these connection just will have litle lag !!!! but server dont got problem this is fully FALSE  and stop lie check server visitors man and think realyty

Country Unique Visitors Change

1. Greece 14 +16.67%

2. Brazil 5 +150.00%

3. Czech Republic 4 +400.00%

4. Poland 4 +300.00%

5. Romania 4 +0.00%

6. United States 3 +0.00%

7. Russia 3 +200.00%

8. Chile 2 +200.00%

9. Bulgaria 2 -50.00%

10. Venezuela 2 +100.00%

11. United Kingdom 1 +0.00%

12. Peru 1 +100.00%

13. Lithuania 1 +100.00%

14. Argentina 1 +0.00%

15. Slovakia 1 +100.00%

This is next lie like Stalone  how u can have for yesterday :

New Unique Visitors

Yesterday: 48

30 day average: 110

and say becouse u got spam of login its bullshits and i`m like devaloper can say if u realy have these connection just will have litle lag !!!! but server dont got problem this is fully FALSE  and stop lie check server visitors man and think realyty

L2astaroth is dead, let stalone believe otherwise...

anyway pls stop posting about other servers here...

11/1/13 Between 20:00-22:00 gtm +2 around 800 accounts were created, but the server didn't go live cause of some issues.

L2Predator will be open 12/1/13 i believe in afternoon gtm+2 because admin made a mistake .I expect around 300-700 unique players online :)

lol? are u kidding man, donations are not even on, there will be donations in like 1 month, you can check it by yourself when the server will be on.

well u can believe in that :) pm gm sometimes with a nice euro offer we'll see if he will decline

Donate if its normal is nothing!especially if opened 1-2 weeks later from start!just no foundation sets!anyway i hope that server wont have fake online like fail astaroth!and also good anti ddos protection cause i am sure stalone retard will try ddos server!

reading all fucking replies and have logged in all mid rates i can say

l2apollon is full of l2predator retards spamming

l2astaroth was same

why the hell you go on another mid rate and advertise? this is totally retarded

and then you cry for ddos? some servers deserve it

they will see

reading all -beep-ing replies and have logged in all mid rates i can say

l2apollon is full of l2predator retards spamming

l2astaroth was same

why the hell you go on another mid rate and advertise? this is totally retarded

and then you cry for ddos? some servers deserve it

they will see

+1

yea men nothing to fear if i am on a server and they do this i take hard revenge, i don't care if the last money they had spent to open a server and make a profit... fuck crisis i will destroy... so better watch your back once i own a server and some1 do that he is ddosed no matter how famous or shit he is