hellbound (L2J) L2 REBORN PVP SERVER 13/01/13

l2Reborn

can't believe all the server fail the grand opening.. i bet if he had open beta this kind of problem wasn't here and the grand opening would be just fine... anyway, the unwriten rule, if u failed the grand opening, the server faild too.. good luck anyway

Server definetely needed an open beta.

Server is stable in 60 ppl +/-  since its opening.

When you say a server failed in opening, what exactly do you mean? Low population ..or ..?

It is a brand new server and  it is structured differently than the ones we are all used to play lately (Alt-B , Certification system,etc).

All classes are extremely OP - this is good and bad at the same time :D

For those who wish to stay in this server, I think it would be better to write our suggestions on its forum.

For the rest, GL.

fail srv 50 online and if you are lucky and dagger dont give you 1 backstab you take lethal and lethal and lethat and if you have more luck take 1 more lethatl :)) so QQ

So you say it is a server for daggers?

What about mages ?? sph?  :dat:

when i say failed i say server wasn't able to respect the terms mentioned in the topic, also if they expect high community and there are ~ 50 ppl, that's a fail.. those things reflect unexperienced staff, and no profesionalism.. i wish the server the best of all he can get because there is work in a project like this..

Server is fail... There wasnt nothing to work... they just bought a ready pack which aprox. have tons of problems the server is chaotic... anyway GL you will need some...

Server is fail... There wasnt nothing to work... they just bought a ready pack which aprox. have tons of problems the server is chaotic... anyway GL you will need some...

Server failed, PK doesnt work :LOL:, mobs have 200k hp, and drops are minor... Not reccomended

when i say failed i say server wasn't able to respect the terms mentioned in the topic, also if they expect high community and there are ~ 50 ppl, that's a fail.. those things reflect unexperienced staff, and no profesionalism.. i wish the server the best of all he can get because there is work in a project like this..

I agree with this

About not getting PKs, admin said that farm areas are like chaotic zones (like siege areas)... even if u pk someone, you dont get karma.

I'm sorry for who get dissapointed for the start

btw after 5 hours of working server is totally changed and 10x time more easy

thx for who keep patience and belive in us

now you can enjoy your server

hey frand accept it , your alt + b system with Buffer and GM-shop etc.. failed, a lot of ppl left for this! just put NPC's, if u dont want just put NPC Buffer couse the scheme Buffs is Bugged-Stucked-Failed whatever :P

hey frand accept it , your alt + b system with Buffer and GM-shop etc.. failed, a lot of ppl left for this! just put NPC's, if u dont want just put NPC Buffer couse the scheme Buffs is Bugged-Stucked-Failed whatever :P

problem with scheme is solved

btw yes i admit people are getting afraid of alt + b

i will make all npcs but for now i re-make all server so is playble and people can have fun

make a beta.. fix all buggs and then open the server

make a beta.. fix all buggs and then open the server

90% of problems are now fixed

is a pvp server and now is super easy in 2 hours you have full char so close it and re-open is a little bit usless because you can reach other players in 1 day