hellbound (L2J) L2 REBORN PVP SERVER 13/01/13

l2Reborn

Detailed features in site and forum must be ready before server's opening....and I can't understand why this took you so long !

Not all people will actually read 9 pages here about the server... you know that ! Site must be full-detailed, not the thread in mxc forum !

So, if site/forum is not ready by the opening you will not avoid ppl asking too many questions IG.

(It will be like hell  :P )

Not to mention that everytime they find something they will start screaming "ADMIN HERE..PM ME.. I found a bug" --> the 10 year-old style !

Forum's existance is for this exactly - all reports must be posted there.

WebSite have all important information

in this topic there are more information because people asking but is something you will see in 2 min when you will log

btw staff will stay online all night for answer to every question

NOTE: we will answer only in petition

Why You Write All Time Like That ?

It Looks Good And I Like Writing Like That :) I Became An Habit Of Me In Time :)

in this topic there are more information because people asking but is something you will see in 2 min when you will log

Sounds Good.

And Also I Want To Know What Is Infinite Talisman? Its About Donate But Can U Explain It To Me Please..

If the forum was ready as it should be (1 or 2 days earlier at least), all the questions would be posted there not here.  :P

Anyway ...

Since it is not mentioned anywhere or in the site, when we talk about the server's staff, how many ppl are you ?

And Also I Want To Know What Is Infinite Talisman? Its About Donate But Can U Explain It To Me Please..

Obviously you choose which talisman you want and admin gives it to you via a donation with infinite duration... this is how I understand it.

Anyone has a clan or wants to make one?

I am certain that many clans will be created and also many clans will be transfered from other servers here ( I know a few already ).

But, we cannot add recruit section here  :P ::)

I know but website forum doesn exist so I just ask  :good sir:

I know my friend . I have been waiting for their forum for more than 4 days now  :-\

It seems that the server's staff is focused on the server - which is good- but on the other hand,

they haven't yet realised that the server's 1st "image" is its site.

If site ( and forum) are not ready yet, it is a big minus for the server... for many reasons... that we will all have to deal with them IG.

[Players -

1. they have the main idea about the server according to how site is atm, but they will ask again for details.

2. Clans cannot recruit players yet. Actually if forum was online we could have a general idea of the number of ppl who would come in the server- I personally believe it will be an outstanding number.

L2Reborn staff-

1. They have to repeat again and again about server's features that are not mentioned in site (actually there are few things missing, but ppl will make them dizzy with all the questions they will ask :P )

2. Since they will be using the petitions, they will have to deal with many petitions about same issues asked by different players :p ]

I know my friend . I have been waiting for their forum for more than 4 days now  :-\

It seems that the server's staff is focused on the server - which is good- but on the other hand,

they haven't yet realised that the server's 1st "image" is its site.

If site ( and forum) are not ready yet, it is a big minus for the server... for many reasons... that we will all have to deal with them IG.

[Players -

1. they have the main idea about the server according to how site is atm, but they will ask again for details.

2. Clans cannot recruit players yet. Actually if forum was online we could have a general idea of the number of ppl who would come in the server- I personally believe it will be an outstanding number.

L2Reborn staff-

1. They have to repeat again and again about server's features that are not mentioned in site (actually there are few things missing, but ppl will make them dizzy with all the questions they will ask :P )

2. Since they will be using the petitions, they will have to deal with many petitions about same issues asked by different players :p ]

Yea, its better to have a good serv than a good website/forum, but I havent got many friends which are playing L2 so I need to find clan via Forum...

Anyways I see a great potential here and I hope it has atleast 300+

Yea, its better to have a good serv than a good website/forum, but I havent got many friends which are playing L2 so I need to find clan via Forum...

Anyways I see a great potential here and I hope it has atleast 300+

Sure it's better to have a great server than a "good-looking"site..but my point wasn't actually how "beautiful" the site will be :P

(Imo this is a homemade site and I don't really like it..and as I said, it is the 1st "image"of the server and I got bad vibes in the begining since forum wasn't working :D :D hahaha)

(PS FOR L2REBORN STAFF: Please make sure that on site you will add the number of online players.. It's vital too)

Let's be realistic too :D

I am sure there will be some things which will not work properly from the begining and this is totally understood.

About the clan issue you mentioned, I don't think you will have any trouble finding a clan to join ... There will be plenty of clans online which will actually make this server their new "home" IF server is so good as it is presented so far !