Adena/Items ON CORE INNOVA. STOCK UPDATED PRICE NOW 0,10Euro/1kk

Hello everyone,

Just got scammed by this guy for 42.5 euro.

Here are printscreens of our conversation on Skype where i also prove that this persom is the same person he claims to be on this forum by sending a private message from his account here on MaxCheaters.

Further down I have highlighted where we make the deal of 500kk for 42.5euro, my proof that I sent him the money, him saying that he received it and then logging out immidiately after saying that he had sent me the adena (WHICH HE NEVER DID).

Before the trade was even made I traced his IP (200.153.183.204) to Brazil which is also in a printscreen, this is in contrary to the profile here on the site that says Lithuania and his skype that claims he's from Lichtenstein. I questionared him about this and he explained it as a mistake - i was stupid enough to take his word for this, DON'T DO THE SAME.

Personally I don't quite care about the money, but just to let you know how much of a douchebag you are Sarunas Vaskevicius I'm registering complaints here and I'm just about to email your ISP and you mentioned you're university in our skype convo so I'll see if that's correct as well.

I'll keep you updated how it's going for me through this thread.

Regards

Eric

mj1csl.png