MXC LOL TOURNAMETS?

Guest Elfocrash

well , money are not only for lol . But if all that you said exiat . Why pay to join tournament with such an expensive entry? Cause it is expensive for such a small tournament.

2 euros per person are a lot? or even 1 euro per person is really that much? don't make me slap you with a goldfish. I just wanna make this tempting so many people will join. Nothing more nothing less.

2 euros per person are a lot? or even 1 euro per person is really that much? don't make me slap you with a goldfish. I just wanna make this tempting so many people will join. Nothing more nothing less.

not everybody owns pp you knows, and there is no other way to pay this amount of money . Anyway i am not gonna participate in , so no need to post like i am mad or sth.

Why this tour should be with money? plus why to be with teams who work together for a few time.. like yours

Price should be award or smth idk what

Guest Elfocrash

Why this tour should be with money? plus why to be with teams who work together for a few time.. like yours

Price should be award or smth idk what

We will make a poll and people will vote if they want money or just award. And about the team part. Why we shouldn't? Almost all the teams that will join work together for a long time.

Skill shouldn't be a something that will bother you when you join.

Someone is always better.

We will make a poll and people will vote if they want money or just award. And about the team part. Why we shouldn't? Almost all the teams that will join work together for a long time.

Skill shouldn't be a something that will bother you when you join.

Someone is always better.

You are the winner before this comp dude, tell me a team here who can win against finito/noble/snoopi/dask ect

Lets see the topic from the begin. Rev gives out a great idea . Everyone seems to enjoy thi idea and wants to participate . Someone says about 1€ per member just for the tournament not to fail . And here comes elfocrash . Elfo uses in every post we the moderators . Why elfo ? You organize the tournament because you are mod . Let me think hmmm no!  Elfo is the mid laner ofnoble finito dask and snoopi , i think . So he knows he will win and drops the idea 10€ to participate . Then he continiously repeat we e moerators will make .topi c  and organise this . Tough he know he will win . Stop saying idiotics things like we may fail . You are not.gonna fail . You will win evry single game and take the money . I am not gonna join in such tournament , where it all starts from an idea to have fun , and then turns out to a pay to join tournament from members who already know they will win.

Ναι τα 5 ευρώ σου έχω ανάγκη σκατόγυφτε.

Γι αυτό το είπε ο elfo, κανονισμένο ήταν για να σας πάρουμε τα λεφτά. Και το τοπικ ο ελφο είπε του reve να το κάνει και θα του δώσουμε ποσοστά όταν σας πάρουμε τα λεφτά.

1)ΔΕΝ ηταν δικη μας η ιδεα για το τουρνουα.

2)Λυσσαξατε για τα €υρω.ΜΗΝ περιμενετε να εβαζε ουτε ο Justice ουτε ο Μαξτορ.οποτε στο ρεφενε θα γινοταν κ ΔΕΝ ειναι σιγουρο οτι θα κερδισουμε.

1)ΔΕΝ ηταν δικη μας η ιδεα για το τουρνουα.

2)Λυσσαξατε για τα €υρω.ΜΗΝ περιμενετε να εβαζε ουτε ο Justice ουτε ο Μαξτορ.οποτε στο ρεφενε θα γινοταν κ ΔΕΝ ειναι σιγουρο οτι θα κερδισουμε.

ennoeite pws tha kerdisei to team m :(

Guest Elfocrash

Κάποιος να το οργανώσει?

Elfo?

[gr]Ama den thelete na to organwsw egw mpales. Mia skotoura ligoterh sto kefalh mou. Alla o diorganoths prepei na einai staffer opte..

[gr]Ama den thelete na to organwsw egw mpales. Mia skotoura ligoterh sto kefalh mou. Alla o diorganoths prepei na einai staffer opte..

[gr]Καντο, ξεκινησε οπως ειπες με poll για το επαθλο και μετα τα teams