kΟzA Scammer!

Stewie

Silver, i dont know noone of u personally,but how you got the psc? Mby from server donation? Mby this guy gaved to both of you these cards in same time?

Site donation, trusted donator.

hahahaha...he's a good guy.

all i know is i get scamed....

Anonymous:

Everyone cover each other,thats why this forum its corrupted.

Also this kiddo MrHotFire is spamming,he is working with koza btw,just ignore him.

all i know is i get scamed....

Anonymous:

Everyone cover each other,thats why this forum its corrupted.

Also this kiddo MrHotFire is spamming,he is working with koza btw,just ignore him.

hahahahaha...yes.

I am working with him and and tell that he is really trusted.

As for you.....just words and you don't even contacted with him!

lolzzzz.....

Seriously so much flame about this subject. MrHotFire wtf let them solve theyr problem... you are kOzA's lawyer? [ Don't take it in bad mode ]

Seriously so much flame about this subject. MrHotFire wtf let them solve theyr problem... you are kOzA's lawyer? [ Don't take it in bad mode ]

ahhahahahah...I never take something in bad mode at MxC.Only at the real life.:p

Well Silver,i ready dont know,i tho that that guy gaved to both of you those psc,but really dunno.

Check his registration day and you ll understand

I don't have problem for 20 euro, i want justice!

so ? i said you if you give me just 1 proof that you give me money ,i will send you right now 500 euro in paypal Bank or what ever you want.

Well Silver,i ready dont know,i tho that that guy gaved to both of you those psc,but really dunno.

Check his registration day and you ll understand

//Edited

I understand it wrong first time :D