classic [L2OFF-GOD]Raidboss x50 Awakening ! - 4500+ Online

Sniffar

[glow=red,2,300]Octavis x50[/glow] - started on 21.12.12r

http://raidboss.ru/servers - SERVER WEBSITE

http://forum.raidboss.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=61 - SERVER ENGLISH FORUMS

L2Raidboss x50 - The Official Promotional Video

Our server - an ideal concept of PvP servers, mass PvP and battles will not let you get bored. We guarantee the stability and quality. Experience all the delights the official server (PTS) Lineage 2 Goddess of Destruction.

Rates:

EXP: x50;

SP: x50;

Adena: x30;

Drop: x10;

Spoil: x2;

Quest Drop: x1;

Our principles are:

Donate does not affect the game balance;

Classics of the genre;

Maximum activity of the administration;

Bonuses:

Our server helps each new player on the server! From 1 to 85 lvl - You will receive coupons and unique items , for them you can get FREE armor, weapons and jewelry. More...

Game Commands

Autoloot - on our server you can turn on and off autoloot.

Block Experience. - on our server, you can enable or disable the lock experience.

Offline Trade - on our server you can use the offline trade with a special coupon that will be sold at Gm Shop.

Other:

For RbCoin You can buy premmium account. Premmium account gives - +40% to EXP, +60% to the SP + Mentoring

The status noblesse of RbCoin

Free Buffer to 85 levels

Regen HP/CP/MP to vitamin manager

Respawn Noobles RB is 12 hours

Added features, additional drop RBcoin c Raid Boss:

* Queen Ant

* Baium

* Octavis (both types)

* Istina (both types)

* Valakas

* Antharas

* Frintezza

Aureus is Lineage 2 clan estabilished on June 2007, we're mid-rate oriented clan and we will gladly accept new players and constant parties, we coexist of ex-genocide players, murkitos clan(mainly aYotech crew), LayLow and some of our friends (from core of AureuS).

Main language in clan is english, we have people playing from 4hours daily and nolifers.

Our clan consists of americans, argentinian, bulgarian, lithuanian, spanish, greek, romanian,polish players.

Clan name :

AureuS

- 10 Clan Lv

- 2x Royal Guard

- 4x Order of Knight

- All clan skills

- TOP GIRAN Clan HALL

- Fortress

What will you gain :

- very experienced clan core of top EU/NA clans (also on GOD - NCSOFT up to 99, CORE up to 99, ASIMA x50 up to 99)

- Team to kill russians

- CC for Raidbosess

- Fun

Recruiting

We're recruiting full CP's (non russian) and solo players that are willing to play for a clan as a group and will use teamspeak all the time,

we do know it is x50 mid rate or rather pvp oriented server that is why the requiments are so low, but do not misunderstood .... we're not those that are easy to toy with.

Being on main clan events and sieges/tw is OBLIGATORY.

Using teamspeak III is also obligatory, but I think it is obvious.

Clan Leader name :

DrHell

vCL :

- elDzudzak (aka Iskierka)

- Freckles (aka aYotech)

if we are offline send mail to DrHell or elDzuDzak, remember TEAMSPEAK III is obligatory, the rest we will see in game it is x50 and we're playing on russian server where euro communiy is like 2% of server population.

L2 God OFF?

Are you kidding me right?

I guess you haven't heard of Asima, L2Dex, RPG-Club and now RaidBoss.. They are 100% OFF files but its the first GoD Chapter: Awakening(Only Asima is using Tauti files now). DEX promissed that few months after the launch they will update to Tauti.

Im right now on the server... Looking around

- Edited

If someone more play there... Send me a PM i need a CP or International Clan (since i cant find noone from Aureus clan online) !

Atm this its the server to be on. Everyday international community becomes bigger. Full retail files with no much efford to be on max lvl and with r95 gear. Balanced donations (without top gear). Huge pvps and fun. Be there dont msisit. We need more int ppl

• 2 weeks later...