I love you!

L2Collision

Oh well....

It's not what you people think it is ( about the previous servers' names you have mentioned ).

I agree that it's not a mage type server  :happyforever:

I have an archangel +6 and hit for 500-700, m critical 1200 in MoS (sph sub).

And for now I can't farm on the second floor.. aggressive mobs, crazy m def.. Only fighters can do this job.

Tbh it reminds me of an old server, but this one has many new events and a totally different economy from the server I thought it was in the beginning.

Admin is active, forum threads are helpful for new comers and we need a bit of farming to get geared up !

Other than that, I don't have anything else to say ... I'm still farming  :happyforever:

Oh well....

It's not what you people think it is ( about the previous servers' names you have mentioned ).

I agree that it's not a mage type server  :happyforever:

I have an archangel +6 and hit for 500-700, m critical 1200 in MoS (sph sub).

And for now I can't farm on the second floor.. aggressive mobs, crazy m def.. Only fighters can do this job.

Tbh it reminds me of an old server, but this one has many new events and a totally different economy from the server I thought it was in the beginning.

Admin is active, forum threads are helpful for new comers and we need a bit of farming to get geared up !

Other than that, I don't have anything else to say ... I'm still farming  :happyforever:

i just saw the fail  l2Colossal  with new name....

Click Me  :dat:

same bugs same errors same farm style same npcs etc, just diff confg on Enchant skill system

i just saw the fail  l2Colossal  with new name....

Click Me  :dat:

same bugs same errors same farm style same npcs etc, just diff confg on Enchant skill system

-1 karma for spam same thing 10 times.

-1 karma for spam same thing 10 times.

who gave u the right to reduse other ppl's karma?

1st of all take care of ur signature

2nd i dont spam the same thing 10 times read better.

reported

who gave u the right to reduse other ppl's karma?

1st of all take care of ur signature

2nd i dont spam the same thing 10 times read better.

reported

I think if i can, then i have rights to dekarma...

I think if i can, then i have rights to dekarma...

u can dekarma some1 only if he insult u or whatever IN UR OWN TOPIC

read the Rules

You have you the privilege to make De-karma cause you are VIP that doesnt mean you use de-karma with the first time.

1st She just said the truth about the server and she proof it with photo.I give back her karma if you want to report something you should use the report section and dont de-karma with the first post.

2nd You should resize your signature its way too big

You have you the privilege to make De-karma cause you are VIP that doesnt mean you use de-karma with the first time.

1st She just said the truth about the server and she proof it with photo.I give back her karma if you want to report something you should use the report section and dont de-karma with the first post.

2nd You should resize your signature its way too big

Click on it ;)

Its big and if i press it again it became bigger.I will give her karma back to Rosalie and if you want to report something use the report section.

i dont go read the replies from people beacuse it sucks i go try it myself and dont listen to anybody

Server is new and good !  ( I am still farming and I love it !!)

And ofc, if you don't try it yourself you can't have an opinion  ^-^

farming is not hard as some1 said.. just farm 2-3 hours without any pause and u got ur +16 gear including +16 rb jewels.. then for atri, max 45 min to get armor + weap atributed...

after playing for 2 days there, i found out this is the old l2Collosal (one of the biggest fails since 1500), and this one is not far from that too.. since SK deal 12k on mages with sos , and 3,5k crits on glad, not to mention he can own a 6 ppl party easy , admin is just another stubborn and brainless kid who wanna make some money for some beauty lotion maybe acneea will get out from his face.. he is so unexperienced, also there are few rummours that he already give some edited skills to ppl and he is corrupted.. he doesnt listen to ppl on forums, ppl suggest him things, about ballance, and he say the ballance is best arround, while 12k/crit from tanks.. honestly, avoid this piece of crap , dont waste ur time here.. im sorry for all good things i said about this server, but in the first 15 minutes it showed potential.