interlude [L2J]L2Rose

GsL

i think there will be lots of ppl joining this server :) if the staff of server is nice, and they listen to ppl about fixes and bugs, this server will be an epic win ;)

maybe.. but ppl prefer play shit interlude pvp servers w/o balance, where u need only use f1 and f2...

well let's hope this will make the selection of noobs and ppl that know something about l2.. i preffer a server with 100 active ppl, istead of 500 afkers noobs and kids who flame about mothers when they are with 2 partyes and kill u in spawn ;)

well let's hope this will make the selection of noobs and ppl that know something about l2.. i preffer a server with 100 active ppl, istead of 500 afkers noobs and kids who flame about mothers when they are with 2 partyes and kill u in spawn ;)

cant agree more!!!i hope server is gonna be a bit hard so we can avoid noobs joining here!

agree !

The best IL srv around. I played here before wipe (idk how things up now) but I will join test it for sure and maybe stay. So if you prefer playing 1 server for weeks just join here, perfect balance where even BD can rule other classes and poison is very good pvp/e skill.

1 hour and server will be on?

GL with ur new start

Yes now is 15:00 , my website Dev done 1 wrong announce at index of my site he write server is online... :@ i call him and he dont answer ..

anyway 1 hour left cu in game guys :p