L2J Interlude Pack | Russian Geodata

Hello there, I am selling interlude l2j clear files not based on fail projects

The files was using from the old (l2sandora) (l2essiel) then we re-make-update, work on it over one week for fixing skills, balance ect

Custom Events

-Quiz Event

-Treasure Hunt Event

-Strider Race Event

-Simon Says Event

-Bomb Fight Event

-Mutant Event

-Coupon Event :

This is only handled by the admin. The admin in case he wants to reward someone he gives him a coupon. The player using the coupon can get a random reward. The rewards are:not setted yet

Custom Commands

-Pm Logger :

Using this unique system you can - at any time - watch your pms. There's also the Spam Folder where you can add any person who annoys you. All his pms will go directly there from now on, his name won't even be shown at the inbox.

To open your log you need to type .showlog, to clear it type, .clearlog

-It gives you the option to choose between top pvp & top pk players. It will show the top 10 of them. At the start page will also show the online players.

Use .topstats to open it.

-Duel Manager :

That's a new duel system, it works like the original one but it comes with a lot of modifications. You are teleporting at a custom location and you face your opponent, at 3 seconds the duel starts. Here's the real interesting part. The winner can choose to receive any item he wants from the loser!(except Stackable Items). To protect our new players, players with less than 3 hours (in total) at our server can't be challenged to a duel.

-Clan Notice System :

The clan leader can set an announcements for his clan members, will be broadcasted when a member logs in.

77826576.jpg

-AIO System

I believe you are all familiar with the "all in one" characters. They got all the buffing skills (buffs, dances, songs, etc) and of course they cannot leave towns or join olympiad. We still haven't decided how players will become AIO's but we are going to select some clans and give them an AIO character!

-Olympiad

Our server runs under Gracia Olympiad system, modified for Interlude, with all the retail Interlude features.

As i told up all skills are fixed, balance is like 98% and much more customs!

Russian Geodata

Normaly costs 80-100 Euro but nowadays a server needs a good geodata to keep on!

Prices

Pack : 20Euro [Discounts for friends or newbies] NEW PRICE*

Pack-Source : 40 Euro [Dsicounts for friends or newbies] NEW PRICE*

Geodata : 15 Euro [Discounts for friends or newbies] NEW PRICE*

Payment Methods

Accepted :

-Paysafe card

-Paypal

-Moneybookers

Contact

* Send me message here with your skype or e-mail in order to talk

P.S You can request to check the files first

P.S(2) Spam posts will take less karma by me

One of the most trustable seller, awesome files & fully reworked.

I recommend these files, good luck!

Edit : The server's failure has nothing to do with files, just ip, protection problems or something like that.

One of the most trustable seller, awesome files & fully reworked.

I recommend these files, good luck!

Edit : The server's failure has nothing to do with files, just ip, protection problems or something like that.

Thank you buddy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...