[DISCUSSION]❅ Special Christmas ❅Signature of the Μοnth #4

MixMasteR

What are your thoughts?

Αny ideas? Any complain?

Talk about the event here.

SOTM #4: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=258760.0

Finally something. Im little confused about the theme why christmas the logo competition is already finished.. Again Christmas as theme? Anyway, what kind of render we should use for this?

Finally something. Im little confused about the theme why christmas the logo competition is already finished.. Again Christmas as theme? Anyway, what kind of render we should use for this?

That's entirely up to you.

I have nothing against to Observer but is his tag an Xmas tag theme related?

:okey:

I have searched for christmas renders and I found this.. Is so unsubjected?

i will make a sign fot the event when i have time...but i think that FinalGod is the winner...:D

Thanks for this comment but there are some decent designers that have not posted their entry yet.

xDrac i think you are wrongs here.Since u are contrilling the event u should check if the pursposes are okay with this.Anyway u are the mod since u accept it no problem.

People have different ideas and visualizations of "CHRISTMAS".

It's up to the people to vote whether they consider Observer's tag 'christmas related' or not.

People have different ideas and visualizations of "CHRISTMAS".

It's up to the people to vote whether they consider Observer's tag 'christmas related' or not.

this.

Also, the event started because there were like 6+ guys that said if there was gonna be any SOTM event they were gonna be in it.

And yet i've only seen 2 of them.

this.

Also, the event started because there were like 6+ guys that said if there was gonna be any SOTM event they were gonna be in it.

And yet i've only seen 2 of them.