Edited systemmsg for IL and Freya/H5(see screenshots)

|Ambra|

It's nice, thx

Can you tell me how make to show on screen (in this place where on h5 you have +100mp) only dmg from critical hits? i dont want to see on screen any +focus power just dmg from crits (dmg from ONLY crits not normal hits).

It's nice, thx

Can you tell me how make to show on screen (in this place where on h5 you have +100mp) only dmg from critical hits? i dont want to see on screen any +focus power just dmg from crits (dmg from ONLY crits not normal hits).

You can do it by using l2lige,u have to untick the option with on screen dmg from all that u don't wanna see, then u have to change the display position of the dmg. For me is ok like this. If u want something else just edit it. I won't edit, making a new systemmsg for every1 of u, too boring

Gl

Ambra just make it with reply not posts..

I prefer posts re..since i saw that every single retarded player used my systemmsg.

If u are some1 that check the forum normaly,50 posts are nothing,but if u are just "hit and run" ,not my problems.

;D

What u spam?

Yeah nice when u have 10 posts and cant see it :)) .

you are idiot as fk :P

I dont spam ,i just comment his coment with 10 posts :P