interlude L2OFF Psycho

He4oBeK

First of all there is only 1 dev/admin on this server. Server never had more than 100 (tops), and its less than 60 as we speak! And can you explain what's so special about this project ? One more Interlude with typical features. Even if its better than frozen sh!t, its still a copy-paste project!

you are right .... it's a copy-paste but the difference become from that how you can manage this copy paste .... most of server got that and leave it just like they are copied .... that is the difference btwn ... this and others ... until now Admin there Looks to get better and better that server ... about ... "server is ghost" that's not true .... 2 new clans came there ... but everyone have his own opinions ... For me specially is better than all other server which i've played before.

I think you should try more servers (serious projects) if psycho is the best  thing you  played!

Just how long you are willing to wait for more people to join ? Maybe when your whole clan has S sets and epics (because no one else is competing), they'll come huh  ??? I just look at the results...Ive seen lol, 2 week projects with x3 of your activity..its just sad tbh! Anyway, good luck...you need it!

• 2 months later...