[L2J]L2Arctic x3000 (01.01.2013)

L2Arctic

Tattoos reminded me of C4 ...but totally unbalanced...

All the rest are mentioned already !!  :y u no?:

I was really expecting something better .. I am disappointed.

BTW to kill a raid , you need 3 full parties and it will take you like 3 hours! :D

I hope other ppl enjoy these features and stick to this server.

I'm out and I won't recommend it !

(actually I was out in the first 20 min of opening  :-\ )

OMG its total fail! very hard farms, 0 economy, HOMEMADE sh1t hosting, fake online->show 30+ but i found maximum 10(in gm misc).

Idea with drop eq from rbs=total fail, u cant kill rb with full pt(i dont think all online can kill 1 rb).

Another failers!!! :troll: :troll: :troll:

Raidbosses/Grandbosses/Hardcore Farm Mobs stats lowered so they can be farmed better ...!!!

CUSTOM ITEMS REMOVED FROM GM SHOP !!!

BUMP !!!

I think u cannot do nothing with it. Its fail on start - super hard farm was and many ppl leave and dont back again. I think best idea is fix all economy on serverv again, do wipe and another grand open.

PS. Your antybot mobs on farm is another fail when u have pvp. I dont use bot and have autochange target when have pvp:/ IDK its client reason but its great-fail(to low serwer and too low skills for do it). Another fail is your hosting. I know homemade can keep more than 200++ ppl but i saw your host is like my laptop :troll: What OS u use for it? win 7/xp???

FAST START-EVERYONE HAD HOPE-FAIL-WILL BE FAST CLOSE  :troll: :troll: :troll:

Ecomony issue has been resolved and about 20+ ppl came today on server(around 60 ppl on atm). If tomorrow more will come and so on the server will be ok.

My only mistake was not being online on grand opening (had some business to take care of than) and I only made the changes today.

Ecomony issue has been resolved and about 20+ ppl came today on server(around 60 ppl on atm). If tomorrow more will come and so on the server will be ok.

My only mistake was not being online on grand opening (had some business to take care of than) and I only made the changes today.

Yeah 20 active but max was 48:P Anyway hardcore farm is still hardcore:P Want more ppl without fake-online do server easier!!!:) Many ppl lf pvp server but not hard like this!

About Grand Opening- Mr.Grand Admin- there is Grand Forum with many Grand Pro-PPL- plz dont tell us Grand Bullsh1ts- cuz fail wasnt there(just is in economy - farmland 4 ever)-plz start do  Grand Work- do some Grand Changes on farms(new ppl need have also chance for play there)- cuz can be Grand Fail!!!  :dat: :dat: :dat:

This server reminds me of another which is 100% same s**t where i can do multiskills and other stuffs...

Anyway final result: Me No Like!

some one can tell us how much ppl have srV?

I saw max 15 actives there(50 fake-online).

PS I dont saw any changes, mobs still is like mini-rbs:/. What about hosting?... PPl have laggs on your homemade engine!

News from web main-page !!!! : "" Recent Changes:

CUSTOM ITEMS have all been REMOVED !!! (+1)

All RaidBosses/GrandBosses have now DECREASED stats, can be farmed much easyer.(u can kill it with super haste lvl 2 not 3:P)

Mobs in HARDCORE FARM ZONE have now increased drops, 3x, and lower P ATK. ( now u die from 4 hits not 3 - gratz)

ATTENTION: You still need healer to farm them (thus making it much more difficult for bots to farm there)(where i find active healer when is 10 active ppl???)""

Great PvP server idea - GOD SAVE ME FROM THE IDIOTS !!! Man u are live on the African Tree??? - PLZ start little think - this not pain !!

News from web main-page !!!! : "" Recent Changes:

CUSTOM ITEMS have all been REMOVED !!! (+1)

All RaidBosses/GrandBosses have now DECREASED stats, can be farmed much easyer.(u can kill it with super haste lvl 2 not 3:P)

Mobs in HARDCORE FARM ZONE have now increased drops, 3x, and lower P ATK. ( now u die from 4 hits not 3 - gratz)

ATTENTION: You still need healer to farm them (thus making it much more difficult for bots to farm there)(where i find active healer when is 10 active ppl???)""

Great PvP server idea - GOD SAVE ME FROM THE IDIOTS !!! Man u are live on the African Tree??? - PLZ start little think - this not pain !!

1. Raidbosses/Grandbosses are CONSTANTLY being farmed. What you need to kill a normal RB is 1 healer + 1 Tank + 2-3 DD, considering they are not all in dynasty +0 (as you all like to go to RB, in dynasty +0 --> may I mention it takes you 2-3 DAMN HOURS to make dynasty +16 on this server ? is that so FKING hard? )As for grandbosses you need less than 1 party to kill them. You can do it in 20 minutes if you have at least 1 titan and 1 Inspector box .. ASSUMING YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO THINK ABOUT THIS THINGS , AND DONT GO THERE WITH DAGGERS AND CALL THEM DAMAGE DEALERS.

2. Mobs in Hardcore Zone --> in 1-2 Hours MAXIMUM with 2 DD and 1 Healer all 3 chars can make at least 500 GCM each and enough Water mantra for making each a set and weapon lvl 7 . I'd say it's reasonable .. It is true , you ger 4k DMG , if you go there like a DUMBASS in dynasty +0 ( I mention again : YOU CAN MAKE DYNASTY +16 ALONE, VERY EASY BECAUSE MOBS HAVE A LOT OF DROPS) but in dynasty +12-16 with bishop you will have NO problems farming there.

3. No, I do not live in Africa, although I don't see how that matters here. I am thinking, the problem is that most l2 players DO NOT think ... including you my friend.

P.S : Sorry about the language, but man, you are really pissing me off with these dumb posts. You talk without thinking and that is BAD !!! >:(

Everybody is a critic, those who can't do, teach and critique other's work.