About DDoSing Lineage 2 servers

wibox

Hello,

I remember some years ago where many people would open a Lineage 2 Server but the reason they would fail is because

• they didn't deliver what they said
  • their server was crap
  • they were crap
  • they were kiddos aka wannabe-admins

So what happened during these years so the top reason many servers fail is due to DDoSing?

Is it that easy to DDoS a Lineage 2 server? Except Lineage 2 Servers being hosted in Windows machines, what about those hosted in Linux machines and have a considerable DDoS protection? Are they easy as well being DDoSed?

Thanks.

Removed post.

First why did you remove your previous post that was saying some of the top things you can do to DDoS a server

And second and last to continue from what you were saying that you need a high Internet speed to do some damage to a as best as possible protected machine running a L2 server what you actually do is rent a server on the cloud for example to DDoS the server and that's it??

I would like to know more people opinion about this matter because many speak about DDoSing L2 servers buf in reality it seems they don't know what they are talking about...

First why did you remove your previous post that was saying some of the top things you can do to DDoS a server

And second and last to continue from what you were saying that you need a high Internet speed to do some damage to a as best as possible protected machine running a L2 server what you actually do is rent a server on the cloud for example to DDoS the server and that's it??

I would like to know more people opinion about this matter because many speak about DDoSing L2 servers buf in reality it seems they don't know what they are talking about...

Because I am bored the answer is that if you have a good line,connection you will send more packets to the target.

More packets:more damage.

Bha, don't try to ask why, it's just retards who don't have what else to do.

An4rchy that goes to me? If goes to me i dont give a shit about you , It seems that you are the tard that posting here in first place go alse where to get some post counts and pass your time.

I removed the text because there is no point to learn everyone about those informations , as i mentioned , the fewst that knows it is better.

And yes if you rent some servers with a lot of upload connection you can send more packets and flood more the target. But dont wait to do the job with just 1 server , you will need about 3 4 with 1gbps connection each or more with 100mbps connection to succed.

Also you will need some scripts on the servers part that will send packets/or whatever on your command(example website commands) .

And something alse goes to An4rchy , dont judge so fast , you didnt even read my previews post and you started to act as a morron. In the other hand what should i wait from a member of this forum , almost the 98% of members are kids that didnt even reach 18 years old.. To shame..

An4rchy that goes to me? If goes to me i dont give a shit about you , It seems that you are the tard that posting here in first place go alse where to get some post counts and pass your time.

I removed the text because there is no point to learn everyone about those informations , as i mentioned , the fewst that knows it is better.

And yes if you rent some servers with a lot of upload connection you can send more packets and flood more the target. But dont wait to do the job with just 1 server , you will need about 3 4 with 1gbps connection each or more with 100mbps connection to succed.

Also you will need some scripts on the servers part that will send packets/or whatever on your command(example website commands) .

And something alse goes to An4rchy , dont judge so fast , you didnt even read my previews post and you started to act as a morron. In the other hand what should i wait from a member of this forum , almost the 98% of members are kids that didnt even reach 18 years old.. To shame..

Lol. Dude why would it go to you? I didn't even know that you know how to DDoS.

But since you mentioned you can do it, please tell me a good reason you do it.

Lol. Dude why would it go to you? I didn't even know that you know how to DDoS.

But since you mentioned you can do it, please tell me a good reason you do it.

I didnt mention that i do it in present, i did it in past with a lot of success.

The reasons i did it? I eliminate the threat :P , Example i had il server on the current time and i was ddosing the other il servers.

I know that its not so good and legal to ddos others but yes i did it in the past.

I didnt mention that i do it in present, i did it in past with a lot of success.

The reasons i did it? I eliminate the threat :P , Example i had il server on the current time and i was ddosing the other il servers.

I know that its not so good and legal to ddos others but yes i did it in the past.

Well, i have to say i'd do it too, if i had a server(and a big 'enemy', meaning another big server), but there are some people that do it in other successful servers with no reason. What's the point in trying to bring down a server for no reason?

Well, i have to say i'd do it too, if i had a server(and a big 'enemy', meaning another big server), but there are some people that do it in other successful servers with no reason. What's the point in trying to bring down a server for no reason?

If they havent any reasonable reason to ddos another server they just kids who doesnt have anything alse to do . We can also call them haters.