interlude [Real L2OFF] Gamers-HELL.COM Interlude x45! Starts TODAY!

wdemon

L2OFF INTERLUDE C6

those who are trying to recall the interlude l2sublimity serviodr has a similar online so folks who want to go straight to the link account and create self criation time sit this aki who want go and make your downloads gets to play the sit e éh www.la2night.tk communicate information but tk on facebook

I will.

Last time it was L2J and we didn't advertised the server so much.

Well, better waste your time on my server, than, for example, on a crappy l2j "l2live.lt", with idiot admin, who have no idea what he's doing.

Want stable and bugless gameplay? Join us. Or you still want to play on "2 weeks servers"? :D

how u know where i play lol?

You really play in L2live? :O

There is fake online count: 300 fake + (every 1 real player + 2 fake) + boxes + offline shops. Real online is ~400.

as an advice, those rates are too high for retail gameplay... and unfortunately we are not in 2008/2009 and ppl aren't so attracted to make 6 chars just to have buffs and play bd/sws/other support char just for buffs.. anyway, u will see when u open it that those things are destroying ur project even the pack is amazing.. gl anyway ;)

as an advice, those rates are too high for retail gameplay... and unfortunately we are not in 2008/2009 and ppl aren't so attracted to make 6 chars just to have buffs and play bd/sws/other support char just for buffs.. anyway, u will see when u open it that those things are destroying ur project even the pack is amazing.. gl anyway ;)

Project success is based on advertisements and stability. Anyway, look at l2live.lt. They had crappy scoria java files and they had ~700 players online. Admins didn't knew how to deal with problems, but players still played.

There are many players, who still want such gameplay. By the way, I'm thinking to enable AIO Buffer feature.