Intresting <--------------

Guest skaros

Guest skaros

Well listen... i wasnt clear enough... i want to burn playing l2 so do my friends.. but i dont want to make buffers just that!

i also dont want a gm shop! i want a shop with mana potions soul ores etc... u know... potions and stuff... also i would like to have a good spoil i mean not x1000 but not definetly x1 or x5... i want to craft the items but not to be too hard so.. i can enjoy spoiling & crafting... i dont want custom weps,gm shop with all in it and be low rated... that sux! i just want an Npc Buffer - Me to Craft but with good spoil rate And a shop with basic potions and stuff (No weps armors Scrolls) i also want the + rate to be very good... if im gona make my life miserable to get a scroll and craft a wep i dont want it to break to +4... if u know what im saying... so... thats it :)

I think there is no server like this... :S :S....I know that low rates server are not easy, I mean that there are no buffers and no GMshops...You have to EXP,Craft and to collect adena to servive!

Guest skaros

wrong section imo

what is ur problem dude??? if its wrong section where should i post it??? on exploits??? on development???? geez dude dont write stupid comments to increase ur posts... i bet in every single topic u read u make stupid questions to others just to reply... so u can make another stupid comment to increase ur posts :) and im not imo :) i bet u didnt even read my topic... oh! and if u mean this..

Lineage II Private Servers

Advertise your own server,or your friend's one here

its for advertising -.- and yeah.. i search a server like that over there and i didnt found one

Guest skaros

Maybe ur right :( [i hate it when i m wrong] i thought to post it there but it said for advertising only... so i thought to post it here... so how to i move my topic??? i really need to find a server like that ! :P

so they want the lowrate exp and the high-rate way of getting gear?

Sounds messed up to me :s

Either you wanna work hard for your stuff (low rate) or you want it all served (high rate) - usually...

Why this mixup? I just dont get it...

no one that enjoys low rates under 15x likes easy stuff like u said

NPC buffer simply kills BD, SWS, PP, SE, EE, WC and OL

mana pots kills EE and SE, and makes the game very unbalanced since most will play SH and spam drain health and dark vortex... or OL playing in a way theyre not supposed to play

also dances and songs longer than 2 minutes kills the gameplay too

also making raid bosses easier makes the game too unbalanced cuz many players will use destroyers to kill those RB instead of the default: Mages , making some clans easier to obtain S grade itens, while the rest will have to do quest

in my opinion, a server should be like this:

middle rates: 15x to 35x max..cuz were all tired of lvling up and do quests

GM shop: only for weapon, armor and regular jewerly at very high prices...no boss jewerly, no crap tatoos, no dyes, no mana pots, no cp pots, and enchant scrolls...

enchant scrolls: well, enchant scrolls fucks the gameplay as well..so max enchant should be +6, 65% success rate

no quests..barakiel spawn time faster cuz were tired of this quest too

and Epic bosses with more hp to not let dominant allies abuse os this feature

Guest skaros

TheGame server had 700 ppl online... the 350 left because the server because he didnt got mana pots... mana pots do not ruin the game... and if the songs - dances last so little time u cant to do anything... and i believe that no one wants to make all buffers in a x5 server

• 4 weeks later...