Can someone understand wtf is that?

jeLLy

Question

8 answers to this question

when you asked for that pack you wanted to make fixes....HOW?

Ut2Qn.png

i just extracted the rar that i gave you and opened the server.

send me your network configs for ls and gs

any developer with knowledge here?

No.

The first error is about jdk you're using, the second needs you use your brain to read the error (both incriminated config or problem itself are explicitly expressed in the error, so learn to read).

And you would be cute to don't double-post your topic anew, else I will lock.

when you asked for that pack you wanted to make fixes....HOW?

Ut2Qn.png

i just extracted the rar that i gave you and opened the server.

send me your network configs for ls and gs

I did make compile at the files cuz the build file was missing.

No.

The first error is about jdk you're using, the second needs you use your brain to read the error (both incriminated config or problem itself are explicitly expressed in the error, so learn to read).

Ok sorry for double post , i am using jdk 7 (what's the problem exactly ? should i add an older version ? ).Yep i see that the problem was at enchant.properties but still cant understand why i took this error since i didnt touch the configs expect network.

No.

Seriously dude, you may have achieved mod rank but you have a cocky atitude and you threating all members like scumbags thinking you are above all. You should stop with that attitude because it won't get you anywhere good.

Seriously dude, you may have achieved mod rank but you have a cocky atitude and you threating all members like scumbags thinking you are above all. You should stop with that attitude because it won't get you anywhere good.

I'm not a mod so far, and with/without the POWER OF LOCK TOPICS, I will continue to speak as I always did.

Continue to post on "Private Servers", "Exploit" & "Items & Chars" sections (60% of your activity), and bother about your own self and your own impact on those forums.

Finally learn another term, because...

I'm not a mod so far, and with/without the POWER OF LOCK TOPICS, I will continue to speak as I always did.

Continue to post on "Private Servers", "Exploit" & "Items & Chars" sections (60% of your activity), and bother about your own self and your own impact on those forums.

Finally learn another term, because...

SLAPPED! :troll: