[L2J] L2Reality GvE,Reborn,Bartz,StuckSub,Kenorwen 15/12/2012

OwnerReality

Dude i didn't even Extract it . My anti virus can't delete it from the Archive . Stop talking bullshit and fix your stuff . I saw other people complain about the site and the patch . Its not just me .

Your patch is BROKEN.

Your site is DOWN.

And your english sucks .

Dude i didn't even Extract it . My anti virus can't delete it from the Archive . Stop talking bullshit and fix your stuff . I saw other people complain about the site and the patch . Its not just me .

Your patch is BROKEN.

Your site is DOWN.

And your english sucks .

To fix problem with site, Restart ur router. I changed nameservers and all countries are informed atm, but it needs time. So if u restart router all problems are fixed. About The patch The problem is Our!

About Forum we add Anti-bot Protection will be ready in 2 hours everything you want we have 5 supporters in game

then give us their names so we can contact with them?

So , let me get this straight . I have to remove all PROTECTION from my Computer in order to play your shitty server ?!

/target next_server .

This one has not even started and it failed in my eyes.

So , let me get this straight . I have to remove all PROTECTION from my Computer in order to play your shitty server ?!

/target next_server .

Not all protection Only Anti-virus

/target next_server .

If you realy think that these shitty anti virus programs are doing something..then im sorry but you are wrong.If you don't want to remove the noob anti shit thing to play in this server,then don't lol.It's not admin or anyone else problem that your anti virus program detects everything for virus.