[L2J] Lineage II Wicca - OPENING 17/03/2013

xDrac

two times wipe in like 6h for the same bug is kinda retarded, 100 ppl on and antibot disabled, and now, after two weeks of beta test you close again for one week for testing.

you wasted my time, my clan will not come back

Its impossible to trust this team, they only have good images...good images does not make the server good but the developing skills..I don't see any good at this server and i also don't see the reason to gather players, YOU FAILED

Its impossible to trust this team, they only have good images...good images does not make the server good but the developing skills..I don't see any good at this server and i also don't see the reason to gather players, YOU FAILED

Sorry, but that does not make any sense to me at all.

I'll let people think whatever they like.

But - in my personal opinion - we at least answer people, are active and try to give people support and help wherever we can.

As I used to play, I didn't have that on any server.

So I'll just repeat that we are doing our best, and regardless of what anyone thinks, we'll keep doing our thing.

An another note, the bug with some people not being able to connect because of the updater not working for them has been fixed.

No offence xDrac, these problems are rediculous for a serious server. By the way, you and your team do great job. Your support is great, I would play in your server but I'm not playing other chronicles.

I wish you the best, and good fixes ^_^!

It makes sense, though he did not stated it right..if you can't fix or better find a problem FAST then u r not skilled and don't have knowledge, MMOPLAY had some MINOR bugs and they fixed in few hours and was hardest to find. This is skill, admit you failed

I'll ignore these posts, since I'm not even developing.

Those of you that still intend to stick around, I would like to thank you for your continued support.

Those that repeatedly criticize: we'll continue doing our thing and by all means, if you don't care about our server then just stop posting here altogether. 

j8m4d0R.jpg

[hr /]

We are proud to announce that we believe the time has come to announce the grand opening of Lineage II Wicca.

After days of very intense testing, we managed to find plenty of bugs with the help of players and worked vigilantly to fix them.

The Grand Opening will take place on:

SUNDAY, 17TH of March

at 18:00 GMT+1

We hope to have a populated opening!

Your Lineage II Wicca Team