[L2J Private DP] L2 Astaroth x15 Presentation - OBT 15-20 December, LIVE 22.12

circles

hahahaha funny boys all fake accounts from damned admins try to harm :) retards

bump bump!

I think you are the only one  funny kid here who say lie and shi1t so take your fail server and go jump from the everest you think we don't know about your backdoor donation list naab?  stay alone to that facken fail server and bump alone for this sux server!

For Stalone all its liers and fake account buts its False !!!! True its only one dear Stalone (n00b) your fake online players and fake donate lists for one - for other u sell all + your ass !!! If u are have litle brain will close this topic and leave your suks server from internet space !! And something else Stalone its interesting for me how do u writen be couse have 1k players but have only 60-80 votes per day in hopzone ? Count of players its wrong or hopzone ...

oO stalone u finally post with ur real account?Corrupted admin fail more opening servers.People seems that they dont get it not to donate on ur sh1t 1 week servers but np in 1 week u will close this too and maybe then people will for sure see what a stinky idiot person u are.

30k fame 20 euro

15 euro lvl 85 char with full subs and noblesse

sc stage 16 - 20 euro

icarus weapon and dynasty set 20 euro.....

Seems like ur hungry u opened this donations from first day.Btw close this and reopen it in 1 week again like u do with all ur fail servers.Get donations from stupid people and close it then.Dont understand who plays on ur sh1t.... only  lag / corruption / geodata bug / skill bugs.I wonder why u opened it .This server is the worst server ever.At least get some good files maybe u will trick some fools to donate .

Fail more with ur sh1t servers

Like  i said Stalone this was posted few days after stupid live.

Glad to see that u fail with ur coruption 1 more time. Last time u gived full epics jewels and weapons foundation++ on majeta-moon.Close this one too and reopen it under a new name like u always do.Stupid tard.

To bad people dont listen and play on ur sh1t.

bump bump!! haters gonna hate :)

Yes haters gonna hate, but actually haters gonna hate liers. We dont really jelious your server or even you.

One more greek lier! I am greek and yes i express my fucking opinion about greek stupidness!

YOU ARE JUST AN EXAMPLE THAT NEW GM's/ADMIN's HAVE TO AVOID!!!!

Don't wanna take part on this without even playing the server,but i remember majenta moon,i dont know the exactly crappy name anyway,got what i ment, but it seems like stalone has no reasonable answers for all of this :dat:,kinda fail server its waste of time for anyone to post,stalone will never give you an answer cause he don't know what to say except haters >.>

Sorry but i though this will be "server" but seems to me more like horseshit.