[L2J Private DP] L2 Astaroth x15 Presentation - OBT 15-20 December, LIVE 22.12

circles

well , i test sv oly , its bad , armor macros doesnt work , bad oly geodata (can hit throw the walls) , u cant see the enemy hp bar.

well about geodata , we have the official one from l2geo.ru, about armor macros yes dont have them in our server features, as for hp bar in oly is from antifeed system we use if we disable will be appear but for this we have poll in our forums.

Too many bug complaints...

thats why is beta test, most complaints about classes damages is because people losing on pvp but for sure all the other about skills/questi related will be ready on live=)

have fun!

Official Announcement for live here on 22/Dec:

http://l2astaroth.com/forum/index.php?topic=109.0

no wonder, this is stalone server the owner of majentamoon, it will fail agian like majentamoon, and ofc he add fake online on beta as well. on majenta online on l2net 300 and ingame with .online u could see 1200 :)) so x4 fake online :)) dont bother too much with this server it will fail fast, better play on l2anius at least they got some expeirenced dev. here stalone got no idea about coding.

Well I was testing the BETA server and these are my conclusions:

- Primarily, staff members are very active.

- Found errors or bugs, but all that is reported in the forum is quickly solved.

- Good server configuration with interesting features.

- 0 Lags. I saw in the forum that some say have lags, but it's definitely their problem. They have a good dedicated server.

- Excellent protection for bots and attacks. I tried many things and nothing worked.

For now that's what I saw. I found no negative characteristics but that is something more personal. I just hope they fix the bugs that still put on the forum and the server will be 10 points for LIVE.

Greetings and good staff work.