hellbound [L2J PRIV FILES]L2 Apollon X20 Server (Live)

smomagas

i'm not gm nor deadmanwalking, we're just players.

Ofc I 'll wait for my server, I am not gonna spend days of my life for a server with 30 ppl on.

what about this?

Dont u think both of u acting like retards???i flamed stallone cause he was mega retard...but now seems like y want to reach his level....

I am just a player I can act like a retard whenever i want :), nobody cares.

But if u are an admin and want ppl in ur server, acting like a retard will lead to a HUGE fail.

I am just a player I can act like a retard whenever i want :), nobody cares.

But if u are an admin and want ppl in ur server, acting like a retard will lead to a HUGE fail.

ok stop go to your server! i boring of u

ok stop go to your server! i boring of u

i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u i boring of u

Time to get some english lessons dude...

Dude this video answers why there are so many Greeks trying to make moneymaker servers like yours, I just wish u good luck...

ok leave and grow brain!

you are not funny or troll!

Grow brain? im trying to start a cool conversation of why ur country its draining all the European Union economy and how is your server helping you guys to eat ... u must start studying or thinking on the importance of it... otherwise u will stay on the backyard of Europe... :(

Grow brain? im trying to start a cool conversation of why ur country its draining all the European Union economy and how is your server helping you guys to eat ... u must start studying or thinking on the importance of it... otherwise u will stay on the backyard of Europe... :(

MaxCheaters.com » PC Gaming Zone » Lineage II Area » Lineage II Private Servers

not for economy!

Population Is Increasing Day By Day !!

Feel Free To Join On Server With

No Bugs // No Lags

Monthly Events // Hour Events

Active Gms AnyTime

741096_461958970530551_1487150379_o.jpg