interlude [L2J] Lineage ][ WinterFell Fresh Opened [Open Beta STAGE]

`Rοmeο

SERVER WILL OPEN ON TUESDAY

http://l2winterfell.zapto.org/ here is the time clock :)

WIPE will occur, (lots of bugs fixed,balance happen)

domain/better machines will come if the server succes :P

thanks for playing and helping :P good luck to all of you

Good Luck too u we like this svr have fun! 8)

Jesus christ what a server when you can't even take the time to write your own rules to begin with

1.4 - If the player thinks is being chased by algun GM, or do you think was unfairly penalized for something he has committed, should contact the Admin, and make your complaint. Soon it will be analyzed and resolved by the same.

2.1 - If the player Pinpoint algun bug, you must tell it with urgency to the Administration Server to enable it to tidy it. If detected the bug by using a player, it will be punished.

2.2 - To ensure the quality and gameplay of the server, it banned the Scam. Caught scam the case will be analyzed by gm to the situation, and the same shall take appropriate action. Remembering that if the player is the victim of a scam, will not have the items returned by Gm.

2.3 - The server is not responsible for theft of accounts. Bill and personnel and not transferable, the player access to wherever you want, play where you can, and cares for her the way he wants. The work of the Administration server and maintain a quality, stable and fun. Personal accounts, and what they are going on in the responsibility of the player. The directors do not recover any item, whether or not donation.

looks like you straight up copy and pasted it off some random BR server and put it in 'google traductor' then came your 'rules' what a joke 'serious server' psh psh

The Stats Are:

Heavy:

P defence +5%

P attack +5%

Con +2

Health +10%

Ressist Sleep / Hold +70%

Light:

Attack Speed +6%

P attack +6%

P def +4%

Dex +1

Str +1

Ressist Dark/Holy Attacks +15

Robe:

Speed +7

WIT + 1

INT + 1

CON - 2

P Def +6%

Casting Speed +19%

M attack + 10%

Paralyze Ressist +50%

Small decrease in chance of spell interruption

cant fix balance mage vs archer and make 2k cas speed mage 15k m atk ? and oly have idea mage dmg 1600 + ? romeo no post server where no test ...... me friend

The Stats Are:

Heavy:

P defence +5%

P attack +5%

Con +2

Health +10%

Ressist Sleep / Hold +70%

Light:

Attack Speed +6%

P attack +6%

P def +4%

Dex +1

Str +1

Ressist Dark/Holy Attacks +15

Robe:

Speed +7

WIT + 1

INT + 1

CON - 2

P Def +6%

Casting Speed +19%

M attack + 10%

Paralyze Ressist +50%

Small decrease in chance of spell interruption

cant fix balance mage vs archer and make 2k cas speed mage 15k m atk ? and oly have idea mage dmg 1600 + ? romeo no post server where no test ...... me friend

u are idiot or what the hell? i  said 100 times this svr not mine. im just making adv.

cant fix balance mage vs archer and make 2k cas speed mage 15k m atk ? and oly have idea mage dmg 1600 + ?

u really need to learn maths my friend...2k cast speed?how?lets see...necro cast about 1400-1500 +20%=2k?hm...i guess is like 1700...almost same for sph and sorc...only sps will have about 2k...and about m atk...hmmm lets say 10k math for spellhowler +10%=...15k?wrong answer...11k!so stop qqing be4 u test server!

u really need to learn maths my friend...2k cast speed?how?lets see...necro cast about 1400-1500 +20%=2k?hm...i guess is like 1700...almost same for sph and sorc...only sps will have about 2k...and about m atk...hmmm lets say 10k math for spellhowler +10%=...15k?wrong answer...11k!so stop qqing be4 u test server!

he have problems with math, english :) he is rly idiot.