[Report]iMentor

InTheEndॐ

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=144774

Spamming on all my topics flamming me,probably this is his second account and just made to flame me found his real account and ban him please.

you can't do that since there is not a rule like that ( like each person can have only one account ) and how do you know this is a fake account? you act like a kid.

Well registered 26 october and all his posts are flamming me? How do i know it? -.-'

Well registered 26 october and all his posts are flamming me? How do i know it? -.-'

what does the registration date has to do? :S he may just hate you from your posts you can't know -_-'

what does the registration date has to do? :S he may just hate you from your posts you can't know -_-'

Τhat its not excuse its stupidity.. Why I should flame someone because of his replies? lolen.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=144774

Spamming on all my topics flamming me,probably this is his second account and just made to flame me found his real account and ban him please.

You call this spam?u dont accept peoples opinion when they are talking to you fine as well,and yes,look your self,u are a retarted,look how you act when some1 answer you,on every topic,like "stfu or i will dekarma you" im not able to say my opinion?u do the same on this forum-l2servers,and by the way,who cares about the KARMA my friend?do i look like i give a shit about the karma system? "OH NO! I GOT DEKARMA! -beep- I WILL NOT EAT TODAY" wtf dude,u must be crazy,yes i look  like a bot with not so many posts,im not 24 hours to my computer gl and hf retarted brain damaged guy.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT KARMA CAUSE U MAKE THIS FORUM YOUR TOTALLY LIFE

You call this spam?u dont accept peoples opinion when they are talking to you fine as well,and yes,look your self,u are a retarted,look how you act when some1 answer you,on every topic,like "stfu or i will dekarma you" im not able to say my opinion?u do the same on this forum-l2servers,and by the way,who cares about the KARMA my friend?do i look like i give a shit about the karma system? "OH NO! I GOT DEKARMA! -beep- I WILL NOT EAT TODAY" wtf dude,u must be crazy,yes i look  like a bot with not so many posts,im not 24 hours to my computer gl and hf retarted brain damaged guy.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT KARMA CAUSE U MAKE THIS FORUM YOUR TOTALLY LIFE

Sick guy.