[L2J] L2Aeron

Aeron

[quote author=|Ambra| l The lag=was the ddos attack,that was fixed weeks ago.

Last Sunday there was like 700+/- ppl on

dude i didn't play there for some days i play there for a month and had this lag and i play there from the begin no this days..

they i cant do nothing else but laugh on u xD

But on my side,i laugh on ppl like and emoquiting from a server cuz of lameguard or not even join a server cuz they can farm/enchant alone w/o that programms :happyforever:

dat programms are pro. /care Mathew :P

But about bots in solo zone. It sux hard. i remember on craze, there is not sense to play against bots.

[gr]ama den kaneis pvp kai na xoneis ton allon kai na se vrizei den exei aksia :P katalaves ti enow...vs bots to game xanei tin ousia tou

Yea, bots on pvp servers, are the best. Especially auto clickers & auto target programms. That's why this server is fail for me. LAMEGUARD

dunno why som1 waste money to buy lg for hr :P

Yea, bots on pvp servers, are the best. Especially auto clickers & auto target programms. That's why this server is fail for me. LAMEGUARD

Lmao u are so handless to press 1 macro with pots or to take some1 in target...my god.  :you serious?:

Ok, i am handless that i target automatically guy who hits me, and wear the weapon automatically when i got disarm. I am able to kill a lot of people at the same time without die.

Ok, i am handless that i target automatically guy who hits me, and wear the weapon automatically when i got disarm. I am able to kill a lot of people at the same time without die.

Ahahahaha this grs lol.

And when u cant use the program:u are such a random that cant even target himself.Faken handless players.You are just proving how much u suck ;| .

All can play with a faking script but if u think u are so pro killing 24050943 players at the same time,do it w/o programs brah and dont cry .

lol, on pvp servers which are going to close in weeks or months, i like playin with scripts. However, if you think that you are "pro" playin servers with 100% blessed and RB Jewels in shop and farm in 1 day you are wrong. Come to Mid rates, and see if i can play or not...Playin in high rates is FOR FUN. Playin in mid rates is playing with parties and have fun etc etc, so bots have no sense. But playin alone in a pvp server with some sciprts that may help you is da best. If you disagree, means you never tried to use them because you are handless and cant manage some things.