[L2J] L2Aeron

Aeron

Server is  full free bots friendly:tower,phx,l2net .... unprotected and admin unwilling to do something, so it's not big deal,you just have to face only  programs in pvp  LOL

that's happen when you try to make a server with 20 euros per month... ddos every 2 days and full bots server, maybe rename it as L2 boteron it's better

This greeks why are so mad?

1st of all dual box isnt allowed so if u really wanna bot u shall be desperate to log proxy(and isnt so easy) just to bot,and the bot for farm its useless...

Nowdays every single randoms use tower to spam pots...itsnt something new.Just tell me how many servers have protections agaisnt those programs...Why so many tears??

About ddos..there was some crashes.It was down just for few mins,less than 10..and u already start to talk bullsh1ts .

who care about bots if you can achieve end-game in one day if you want to?

go try pvp zone, olympiad, you will see that server is imba, but whatever, haters gonna hate even that.

I strongly recommend to try it. I enjoyed much.

who care about bots if you can achieve end-game in one day if you want to?

go try pvp zone, olympiad, you will see that server is imba, but whatever, haters gonna hate even that.

I strongly recommend to try it. I enjoyed much.

:dat:

but maybe not imba, just fine... I log there once in a week to make some pvp in pagan, and i enjoy it ;)

To easy server... you get bored very fast, then you wanna leave.

[this is in my case]

same here,but its the only stable one with such a rates. Also Lime made some good changes yday.

Www.l2aeron.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=16791&sid=3e2d731e25db9301394d9163e8b393e4#p16791

Its pvp server lol,ppl join to get fast the items and then ninja pvp.I dont think that the ppl are joining on hr pvp server for farm,lvl up etc...Just change the genre of server if u think its too easy; means pvp server isnt for u.

This greeks why are so mad?

1st of all dual box isnt allowed so if u really wanna bot u shall be desperate to log proxy(and isnt so easy) just to bot,and the bot for farm its useless...

Nowdays every single randoms use tower to spam pots...itsnt something new.Just tell me how many servers have protections agaisnt those programs...Why so many tears??

About ddos..there was some crashes.It was down just for few mins,less than 10..and u already start to talk bullsh1ts .

Go to the official site of tower and see how many servers in the list has bot protection, most of them

there is no serious server (especially #1 of hopzone) without bot protection Random player

10 minutes crash??? guess what random?? server is down up to 2 hours?? forum too who  is telling bullshits right now?? to try trick forum users???

italian mafia user maybe! i guess you are 1 bot lover player, that can't play with legal ways, so the idea of bot protection seems bad to you ;) Lamer detected!