[REQUEST]SIGNATURE

Grierosu

Can I choose the second one? Because I don't like the first one +  I can't do a sig with 2 images.

sure if u like the lexus more , you can search other photos I don't care that much , I own both cars in real life , but I don't have a photo with them only random pics so a photo from internet is better then mines.You can also search for other photo if u don't like it , thanks again.

sure if u like the lexus more , you can search other photos I don't care that much , I own both cars in real life , but I don't have a photo with them only random pics so a photo from internet is better then mines.You can also search for other photo if u don't like it , thanks again.

Yes I just want some time to eat and take an action on this. Until night it will be ready.

Yes I just want some time to eat and take an action on this. Until night it will be ready.

If you need an payment just tell me:) , also give me your adress I will buy you a pizza.

Still haven't got your adress Observer:)

haha I don't give my address, and of course not payment. I have filled many requests I don't need any reward for that just the thanks word.

haha I don't give my address, and of course not payment. I have filled many requests I don't need any reward for that just the thanks word.

You'll have more then a thanks word if is that the only think you need , if you know what I mean with I respect guys who respect me , btw thanks , anytime you're hungry and want to eat something as delivery leave me a pm.