[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

i enjoy to see some manny post about a non customs erver and specialy  interlude,i hope  at start will be more then 200 online  and some nice  clans to have with who  to pvp me and  my clan will be there so prepare  ur self cose  we will rock ur world.

PS: Peace.

our server its unique man , ppl are looking for something unique , to enjoy playing on it and our server its something everyone will enjoy for sure

WE ARE WAITING FOR 300 + FROM THE BEGINING !!!

First Are you sure you will get 300+ Online ? I think no, max you will get 160-170 no more ! Second: You're say about your pro ddos company in germany? Give me Company Website ,Because I know %80 all companys etc ,I can tell you Result .

We have a unique pvp ranked system ( most of you know what ranked points are from lol , dota , dota 2 , hon , smite etc. ) We wanted to implement something UNIQUE so when you pvp you will get ranked points , you can check your current ranked points by targeting you and pressing .playerinfo ! You can check everyone else aswell , you can check how many ranked points you can take from them , how many points they have and whats their current status on ranked ladder !!! Dont forget this is a UNIQUE SYSTEM that we just implement and for now is working very very well ! Also we gonna set up a price for RAID BOSS JEWELS , for example when you gonna gather 500 ranked points , you will get a RB jewel + some "secret" things we dont wanna share them with you xd ( you will need to find that by your own in the game ) . We encourage pvping , mass pvping , MASSACRE , so people can get RB jewels from pvp aswell not only by staying AFK in giran . Also you can hunt them by your own , with a bunch of friends , or with your clan , and do some old school pvps !!!

NOTE: YOU CANT FARM RANKED POINTS ON DUAL BOX !!!

NOTE 2: YOU CANT TELL SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU RANKED POINTS , BECAUSE YOU WILL GET LESS POINTS ON EACH CONSECUTIVE KILL !!!

We hope you like this new system that encourage pvps , dont forget its UNIQUE , you will never find something similar on any kind of INT server !! By this way i want you to advertise our server even more , we are doing a titanic work right now , and we except something GREAT on Grand Opening !

The pvp ranked system its 100% available and ready to go , it will be up from the begining of the server ! Dont forget its something UNIQUE !!!

First Are you sure you will get 300+ Online ? I think no, max you will get 160-170 no more ! Second: you say about your pro ddos company in germany? Give me Company Website ,Because I know %80 all companys etc ,I can tell you Result .

We advertise server a lot , A LOT and we get so many good opinions about our server and about our gameplay / economy ! I can tell you that we are waiting for 300 + people from the start of the server ( it could be less , 250 or more , 350 , nobody knows )

About our DDOS company , you should just know that we will have no problems at the begining of the server ! We already test it , no lagggs , no delays , they cant shut us down ! Server will be up on 30.11.2012 16:00 GMT +2 !

hahaha  yea 100% 200 on max  200 + = top 200 rank 3 and l2 top ru reg  ;d rb pm me

42 members on server forum... and half is my ppl and you think server will have action? come on wait first to see if server will run

42 members on server forum... and half is my ppl and you think server will have action? come on wait first to see if server will run

lets wait for the GO and you will see how many players will come !!!

u ppl creazy.

searching server on mxc/topzone C6 Client . Comeone,Its another C6 Server lt/gr or wtf with same farms and bla bla.

First of all , this server isnt lt/gr , farm system its something unique , 1 Farm zone 3 spots and many rbs to hunt , we encourage pvps on every day , on every hour , on every minute ! We want to see active mass pvps , thats what we encourage , we made safe 3 max 10 and 80% Bless rate , so we can keep pvp as retail , i mean we dont want crazy stuff like having +20 armor + 20 weapon and go pvp and get bored , we want people to find out tactics , to make proper pvp classes ( such as warlord , overlord , tanks even BD/SWS for the bubble ) , to win pvps even if they have +3 armor and +3 weapon , so everything will be different of other INT servers !

We advertise server a lot , A LOT and we get so many good opinions about our server and about our gameplay / economy ! I can tell you that we are waiting for 300 + people from the start of the server ( it could be less , 250 or more , 350 , nobody knows )

About our DDOS company , you should just know that we will have no problems at the begining of the server ! We already test it , no lagggs , no delays , they cant shut us down ! Server will be up on 30.11.2012 16:00 GMT +2 !

Funny 1 message  you're already test it?no lagg no delay? lol , Server is not Up more testers waiting grand opening ,Example give me system or ini  open your dedicated Game server/login Server i'm test it !

P.S Remember in Germany %80 ALL Companys Failed about ddos ! i' cant belive for you 

Funny 1 message  you're already test it?no lagg no delay? lol , Server is not Up more testers waiting grand opening ,Example give me system or ini  open your dedicated Game server/login Server i'm test it !

P.S Remember in Germany %80 ALL Companys Failed about ddos ! i' cant belive for you

agree.

P.S Nice website: http://www.l2final.eu/

Sid i see that you like to spam, if you don't know where to take a ddos protection that does not mean all suck i already tested it you will have privilage to put your friend to ddos when tomorrow at 16 :00 gmt +2 . Have a nice day!

PS: server is hosted in germany proxy protection is from UK

u ppl creazy

searching server on mxc/topzone C6 Client . Comeone,Its another C6 Server lt/gr or wtf with same farms and bla bla.

this is the point we are not gr or lt to fail like all normal server. first of all this is not AFK vote server buy items you need to pvp/farm all items

and we have some uniq system , and you will never found them on other server but w/e you are free to spam here. Have a nice day !

k saruma i already told you stop spam topic with other server i dont know who is fuzzyuzzy

well seems like  u give a wrong answer to that person, http://l2ereos.com/forum/

you dont know him?nc,im out,i thought you wasnt l2amnesia,and u are..sry

well seems like  u give a wrong answer to that person, http://l2ereos.com/forum/

you dont know him?nc,im out,i thought you wasnt l2amnesia,and u are..sry

First of all This "FuzzyUzzy" is first time when i see him but w/e you can think what you want , you are just confused becase i Called my Admin Char "Fuzzy"

this not mean fuzzyuzzy is me if you want more info about this just ask maxtor ty.

Sid i see that you like to spam, if you don't know where to take a ddos protection that does not mean all suck i already tested it you will have privilage to put your friend to ddos when tomorrow at 16 :00 gmt +2 . Have a nice day!

PS: server is hosted in germany proxy protection is from UK this is the point we are not gr or lt to fail like all normal server. first of all this is not AFK vote server buy items you need to pvp/farm all items

and we have some uniq system , and you will never found them on other server but w/e you are free to spam here. Have a nice day !

Ahh okay Relax i'm not Spam just i'm ask 1-2 Question. About ddos i'm not kid without reason attack lineage2 servers ! i say before , You're speak about me  bad words in old topic ! Anyway dude gL ...

Remember if u want really ddos we can !!