hellbound [L2-Scripts] L2End of Ages

RevengeIsHere

good server. but mages are really op..

next i think resist here doesnt work.. mages kill mobs in sv for one hit.. archers for 3hits,.. if resist work, buged and op is mages cause on offic mage cant kill mob in sv for 2hits on 70lvl.. if you report it to gm they wont fix it.. and you newer get answer what they did whit this.. they wrotte : its ok its retail like and they close fonversation.. but i think they never played on official h5 and they dont know how it works andthey thinks they hVe 10%off files..0

resist work fine, i dont want to argue with you Doll cause i dont have mood for argueing with ppl but you`re wrong :) and after ull get some decent gear u`ll see mages will hit u low low dmg.

good server. but mages are really op..

next i think resist here doesnt work.. mages kill mobs in sv for one hit.. archers for 3hits,.. if resist work, buged and op is mages cause on offic mage cant kill mob in sv for 2hits on 70lvl.. if you report it to gm they wont fix it.. and you newer get answer what they did whit this.. they wrotte : its ok its retail like and they close fonversation.. but i think they never played on official h5 and they dont know how it works andthey thinks they hVe 10%off files..0

Mages at reital don't have full buffs too, so thats why they can't hit mobs 2 hits on sv. Btw does mobs on SV shouldn't have extremely strong mdef?

I joined with my clan 2 days ago in this server, it looks great so far, balanced classes, balances farm spots, nice spoil rates, fine geodata in map + olys and as far as we see there are 4-5 big and promising clans there today 1200 online, i suggest to people to join also

I joined with my clan 2 days ago in this server, it looks great so far, balanced classes, balances farm spots, nice spoil rates, fine geodata in map + olys and as far as we see there are 4-5 big and promising clans there today 1200 online, i suggest to people to join also

heil dude.. you are not playin at rpg??

yes i know!1000 offline shops and 200 ppl afk!are you kidding me?when i login in this shit had offline shops?in the opening?WTF!and 10-15 players had 255recs?WTF!

this is  FAIL server!i am was join with my clan but when i saw that we leave 40 person!and now we are on l2Exiles have 700 ppl but active not afk ppl and everywhere offline shops!

FAIL server, admin open  every month new server...

hi dragoneye/stress/2012/berseker and 50 other names...

btw, add more fake on ... mby ppls join there!!!

fail, x3 fake on like their old servers