interlude L2j-SWAIN Farm-PvP Custom server WITHOUT custom items Grand Open changed*

GsL

Really bad news ... damnit. Im w8ing for this server ;(

We try to find backup with some methods Psomas2 and on guy from my net are hight expirienced guys and as we see now i find that back up ..

so until tommorow i will give informations so Grand Open will stay for 21/11/2012

I will open this server i never give up .. :)

Sorry for delay guys .. :/

Good News

Thanks to Psomas2 and one friend server files full saved  but -104euro for hard disk ...

Anyway guys i wait you all of to test my job

Until then have fun :P

if you dont lie this mean you host the server home becase a normaly dedicated dont put you to buy new hard for the pc rofl

if you dont lie this mean you host the server home becase a normaly dedicated dont put you to buy new hard for the pc rofl

if you read last POSTS  i say...i w8 our company to fix our mechine dude until then our files are in my pc ..  :)

sry, but seems like going to fail..

+ "PvP Farm : You can Farm Apella( A Grade) while you play PvP, if you boring farm..." you can add apella for what? on under attack its increase +%80 debuff chance you like debuff? with this "%80-%90 class balance" is going to 0.. whatever, GL with this system and cmon "max" 1 month live server

lol Yes all if fail when you boring to read our features...

If you try to read i say all have EDIT STATS

From B Grade armors to S Grade armors and weapons

From Ascesores to Tattos all IS FULL EDIT for a new gameplay

ALL SKILLS CAST TIME, POWER & RE- USE  DEPEND AT OUR EDIT ITEMS

Please read our features .. it helps you to undetsand my job

be slow champion, i read all. but x2 times to i need to say, its FAIL. believe me.. u can change all of "Interlude" features, i dnk ppls hating from it. and its JAVA PVP greek nabs wanna farm 1hour, and make pvp "FOR 1WEEK MAX" you cant do anything with this system

-its bad? nop, but nobodys like it. still GL with 30-50 players.. maybe not :D 50 is too much for this :D you can rent server for 1 month, in 2. week players are leave from server really, believe me you cant satisfaction players

Witchblade! u dont like freatures? dont join and stop spam this topic!