interlude L2j-SWAIN Farm-PvP Custom server WITHOUT custom items Grand Open changed*

GsL

Checked the server last night on beta.. and i have to say it looks great ! The customization is one of the best iv seen and it realy makes this game a lot more ballanced than it is! With some people online for pvp it whould be great to play ! So lets  wait and see at the grand opening  ;D

server is custom?

Server is Custom but withour custom items , i have edit all skills and items to fix a new gameplay

Stats of players isnt 1k attack speed archer and 2k Cast mages

All class have low STATS at begin.. dont listen Custom and say ah 2k casting and other fails...

Checked the server last night on beta.. and i have to say it looks great ! The customization is one of the best iv seen and it realy makes this game a lot more ballanced than it is! With some people online for pvp it whould be great to play ! So lets  wait and see at the grand opening  ;D

Thanks man

This guy just test my server, try it :)

[gr]Imo o server tha itan kaliteros an itan mid rate x40-70

good luck an itan mid rate 8a mpena :)

Dokimases to farm?? einai san Mid rate :)

Ksekinas me B Grade san enan mid rate server apla einai diaforetikos o tropos p buy ta items

Ostoso yparxoun drops apo ta Monsters kai raids san enan Mid rate :)

Elpizw na dokimasis otan gini to grand open :) pisteuw oti tha s aresei

Pistepse me akoma k apo mid rate me official files exei kalitero balance

anamesa se ola ta class [GR]

Give us info when it will be opened ????? Im waiting only till 30 then I abadon this server ... You said at 21 u give info and still nothing.

i waiting like you man... i cant say you i open at 27 and change it again when site be rdy i will announce grand open...

omg u are funny guy who try to host server on cheap hosting without any protection. U dont know how to host stupid website and u want lead own l2 server?nice try and gl.

omg u are funny guy who try to host server on cheap hosting without any protection. U dont know how to host stupid website and u want lead own l2 server?nice try and gl.

True