L2j Interlude - Your ideal server

Slab

If you can craft S gear in just 3-4 hours, means that the server rates  are too high and that people will get bored really fast! The point is to keep S gear really hard to get, because its the end game and as the top armor/weapon it supposed to be difficult to craft! People should be able to enjoy pvping with B grade as well, not just a rush to S and then quit it!

yea i remember good l2gold c4, but im playing too on c3 l2gold. And my l2newclassic.com i work for same balance there as was on l2gold. But i think chronicle c4 to start is no sense, we can make it with interlude im right?

yah ofc but whit same farm style raids jaw items etc :) much ppl w8 for this kinda server trust me

Server Rate:x1000

Enchant Rate:

Safe:3

Max:Unlimited

Chance like retail ..

Farm/PvP :

1.Safe Zone

2.Pvp/pk zone

3.Pvp area(I'm tired of seeing continuity pvp area primeval island,I hope it is something special.)

Buff Infos:24 buff slots(2h buffs)

Boss Jewels from bosses like retail ..

It was the best high-rate server that ever made which had the best community ever been in high-rate servers.

x1.000

Safe +3 / max unlimited.

32 + 4 buff slots.

You could gain epic jewlls only by killing the grand bosses.

No vote coins or any other trush item.

No augments.

XP:x100

adena:x100

safe: 3/4(full body armor)

max:unlimited

enchant rate: 50% with all scrolls but with blessed items goes back to +0

RB jewels:only from RBs with not that big respawn...like 12hours is fine!

noblesse:whole Quest

subclass:w/o quest

NO customs items!

24+4 max buffs for C6 or 24+12 for other chronicle after C6...

i would use Gracia Epilogue Client!

Custom Q/RBs for crp!

olympiad and sieges every week

Max augments 1 passive+1 active

thats all for now!if i think other i will edit :)

Some people will tell you that its best to launch a high rate and others prefer low mid or high mid etc! You can't keep everyone happy, you have to pick the rates yourself! Same thing with the chronicle, either Interlude  (its the most popular from the old chronicles) or Gracia! Once that its decided, you can ask people's opinion about what kind of customs (like gm shop etc) and quest rates they prefer! My personal opinion is to have a server with retail buff slots and mana reuse delay (I know I keep repeating myself but its the most important thing for balanced pvps) whether its mid low or high !!!

yes easy for say but hard to make .... all  news need fix 100 time and test 100 time and  add or open him

if u are newbie or noob, u have to do it 100 times of corse. This features with unlimited enchant and without agu is kinda cool!

Guys, one important question, do you think Enchant max unlimited is good idea??

No, people should focus more on pvps and less in farming for ews all the time to get advantage in battle! But that kinda depends on the rates, if you go with high then I suppose its logical to also have have high max enchant...

Just decide what you wanna do!