interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ Thunder [New Server]

Trelos007

eh dont call my system koof vs noobs >.< ... its a new system : o

ops didnt saw .. it was a copy of neos post , editing

@dark actully he means a system to donate .. like other servers ...

what laggs .. server is hosted on ngz-server.de .. we have 70.000 download and 19k upload .. ping not even 70 .. if u leave no mars i cant do nothing .

281579053.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/281579053.png

i dont lagg .. never lagged.. and i live in greece... as i see u are too from greece.. so maybe its your provider or your pc..

i dont lagg .. never lagged.. and i live in greece... as i see u are too from greece.. so maybe its your provider or your pc 

yae  man i didn't said anything , as you saw i told in the post that  i have lag but i don't know if the lag continue to other players :P

ACM Added , soon will be edited or changed .. but this is for now .. Auto Create accounts disabled.

Added Stats

• PvP
  • Pk
  • Most Online Time
  • Wedding
  • Castle Stats

what the hell we said that we are working on the damn server and its on for devs only ! go and check the damn forums ! we said its going live again on friday .. dont post anything if u havent check first , kid

why sticky ?

This topic Dont deserve it.

the server is down.

Its like the 2nd forum of the L][Thunder Server, is FULL of SPAM and ALL flame/spam/ask explanations.

this section is to PUBBLICIZE your server, NOT to give Support or everything else.

the servers forums are done for that : (announcing manteniances, updates, downtimes, etc)

I go ahead => Topic locked

I will Move this topic in the Junky.

the topic starter must Start a NEW topic about L][Thunder and that topic must be CLEAN.

there i dont wanna see topics like:  bla bla bla, server is down, when is up, plz make it up, updated, added..., etc

for that EXIST the server forums.

bye.