god L2PlayWith.Me 25x Goddess of Destruction first european midrate on 1st December

Yurii

Scheme buffer with ISS buffs? And what about twilight armors? Do ppl have farm them reital way? I don't talk about seraph or eternal, cause those are easy as hell to make even on reital servers.

I was wondering the same thing. Rxx Armors are farmable as in retai?

Those immortal stuff is easy to get (vorpal is even better than immortal), but farm istina, spezion, fortuna with vorpal gonna be pain in ass :D And if we skip immortal stuff, it will be hard as hell to farm octavis, epic spezion and other 95+ instances with vorpal stuff, and at x25 u can hit 95 in almost no time, so i think ppl won't stay at GoG to drop some apo weapons and stuff while they get low exp  from mobs. Exept u can get full ISS buffs from scheme buffer (3lvl sonatas), then maybe it would be worth.

All their previous project rocked , im not just sure im 100% SURE that this server will rock our world !!! JUST JOIN and be sure u will have the time of ur life !! GoD is in awesome cronicle and l2-scripts are the best team arround join without second though see you ingame in an hour