interlude [L2OFF] L2-Passion x30 (Stacksub Rase 1+1) Open December 5/2012

L2Passion

I really wish you the best of lucks here , I'm definently checking this server and we might join with our friends irl , I already started to download L2 Client just to check this :)

Also Substack haters , you don't like Substack ? why are you here ? I belive you're in the wrong Topic.

Substack low rate never had NPC buffers , only high rates have that feature.

I really wish you the best of lucks here , I'm definently checking this server and we might join with our friends irl , I already started to download L2 Client just to check this :)

Also Substack haters , you don't like Substack ? why are you here ? I belive you're in the wrong Topic.

Substack low rate never had NPC buffers , only high rates have that feature.

+1

bump for topic xD ..

There were already many servers x30/without npc buffer/retail like buff and they failed. Most ppl are bored already of farm farm farm servers. Stack sub server x50-x100 with NPC buffer, GM shop and without a lot of farm - just pure pvp would bring more ppl. I'm waiting for such server since ages QQ :P

There were already many servers x30/without npc buffer/retail like buff and they failed. Most ppl are bored already of farm farm farm servers. Stack sub server x50-x100 with NPC buffer, GM shop and without a lot of farm - just pure pvp would bring more ppl. I'm waiting for such server since ages QQ :P

many people are waiting for a server like Frintezza or old Dragon x15

many people are waiting for a server like Frintezza or old Dragon x15

Infi x5 <3 ....also was w/o NPC buffer and 800+ any time :D and was funny :P farm isnt so bad if many friends play with You :P x))

I think pvp on pp buffs or self is any time more funny like low sh1t on fullbuffs ...

Sry for english xD

Bump for Server and Vote ppl we can w8 for good server ! :D

Infi x5 <3 ....also was w/o NPC buffer and 800+ any time :D and was funny :P farm isnt so bad if many friends play with You :P x))

I think pvp on pp buffs or self is any time more funny like low sh1t on fullbuffs ...

Sry for english xD

Bump for Server and Vote ppl we can w8 for good server ! :D

U are wrong. I played myself DN since c3 - dragon x15, shadowx10, l2 phoenix x30, l2 giants x30 and many others. Dragon and Infi were great servers in c3/c4/interlude times and ppl need to discover L2 by exp,, farm, getting lvls. Now many years later when 99% stacksub players know every class mix, all skills, just know everything about the game I think it's boring to do the same things for 20x time (like exp, getting gear, farm). PvP stack sub server would be great just for having fun or at least make npc buffer and shop with weapons armors :D

U are wrong. I played myself DN since c3 - dragon x15, shadowx10, l2 phoenix x30, l2 giants x30 and many others. Dragon and Infi were great servers in c3/c4/interlude times and ppl need to discover L2 by exp,, farm, getting lvls. Now many years later when 99% stacksub players know every class mix, all skills, just know everything about the game I think it's boring to do the same things for 20x time (like exp, getting gear, farm). PvP stack sub server would be great just for having fun or at least make npc buffer and shop with weapons armors :D

+1

Shop to B grade good xD ... ok

U know when u craft(make) your first A grade its best xD or S grade ... xD

Its x35 also u think to dwrof ,, sieges its low rate ... Its not pvp server its OFF :D

tell its hard make on  x35 prophet lvl 58??... xD for everythink what u need :P ... if you wont exp with ppl ...

npc buffer = some charaters unseles on start ... etc ... 

Shop to B grade good xD ... ok

U know when u craft(make) your first A grade its best xD or S grade ... xD

Its x35 also u think to dwrof ,, sieges its low rate ... Its not pvp server its OFF :D

tell its hard make on  x35 prophet lvl 58??... xD for everythink what u need :P ... if you wont exp with ppl ...

npc buffer = some charaters unseles on start ... etc ... 

PP/sub, WC/sub best olympiad chars, others for pvp :P