[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

somone have a script that invite and dimiss from party a character ?

i really need

ty for help

You don't really need a script for that.... especially bd and sws... they autokick/invite so when buffing they don't get eachothers buffs and cause a higher mp cost..

I know, but it won't extract from the .rar :\

I tried it before ten second and it goes...Just unrar and put  _settings.ini and LineageII.exe to lineage2/ folder and start lineageII.exe and press fullcheck and after that..start

I tried it before ten second and it goes...Just unrar and put  _settings.ini and LineageII.exe to lineage2/ folder and start lineageII.exe and press fullcheck and after that..start

The .rar is corrupt. I cannot extract anything. Why don't you just send me your files.

ps: still need sript yo invite and dimiss from party

yeah, nobody will help u couse there is not such command for party invite or dismiss for L2walker (maybe u could check some L2w script command instead spamming here)

dude if u would read what i did right before u would know that i am looking for a SCRIPT COMMAND but everyting i did try is not working

and about commands:

RequestJoinParty(charname,0)

COMMAND /invite charname

this for bd:

// Dancas

USE_SKILL 274 //Dance of Fire

SLEEP 2500

USE_SKILL 275 //Dance of Fury

SLEEP 2500

USE_SKILL 271 //Dance of Warrior

SLEEP 2500

// Saindo da PT

COMMAND "/leave"

// Aguardando pra começar novamente

SLEEP 120000

LOOP TRUE == TRUE

all this not working...

once and last one THERE IS >>NOT<< such command (INVITE/DISSMIS)  for L2walker >>script<<

let hope u can read

and btw when want ask such question u should know rules and not spam here it have nothing with common topic (yeah there is also " [Request] Bots Help [En] " section, but who cares let make another 88 pages , dont ?)

once and last one THERE IS >>NOT<< such command (INVITE/DISSMIS)  for L2walker >>script<<

let hope u can read

and btw when want ask such question u should know rules and not spam here it have nothing with common topic (yeah there is also " [Request] Bots Help [En] " section, but who cares let make another 88 pages , dont ?)

I'm farily sure there is a way to invite/dismiss via script because if you have a bd and sws in a party with you, everytime the dancer dances, the singer drops from the party and is reinvited after. Same thing happens in the opposite scenario. So there must be some way of kick/dismiss/invite via script.