[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Anyone got a working manascript for HB> DN?

Hmmm one question ;D

How u wanna use mana pots if ur walker dont SEE ID of mana pots ?

I download this 2.09b and i check it and this walker don't see this ID.

Without this ID u cant use pots of mana in script.

I have downloaded Clean Interlude instalation but after that i have still problem with this guide.... If i wnat to run L2walker it will show error :( Can anyone help me?? :(

I don´t play on DN but on different Interlude server with bake ice luncher.

Liquix explain step by step what you are doing and at what point do you encounter the error.

So i go throuhgt this guide ... install profixer ... set it as guide say...than i start L2fork....then i start l2asrv051...than i unpack hosts...than i put included L2.ini to clean system folder....This is without problems....But now...I start bake ice client pres start it will open my game window...i put my login info in it and than minimalize this and than i again unpack hosts files and go to L2walker folder...i start L2walker.exe and find L2.exe in clean system folder and press start...l2walker look like it start lineage but nothing will happen.

----

I tried to copy clean system folder called "system walker" to folder with bake ice client but during starting L2 throught l2walker it showed this error:

2009.5.31 08:32:26

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2408 MHz with 2047MB RAM

Video : ASUS X1300 Series (6891)

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I think its problem of l2walker but maybe i put "clean system fodler" in wrong file or something like that. :(

So i go throuhgt this guide ... install profixer ... set it as guide say...than i start L2fork....then i start l2asrv051...than i unpack hosts...than i put included L2.ini to clean system folder....This is without problems....But now...I start bake ice client pres start it will open my game window...i put my login info in it and than minimalize this and than i again unpack hosts files and go to L2walker folder...i start L2walker.exe and find L2.exe in clean system folder and press start...l2walker look like it start lineage but nothing will happen.

----

I tried to copy clean system folder called "system walker" to folder with bake ice client but during starting L2 throught l2walker it showed this error:

2009.5.31 08:32:26

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2408 MHz with 2047MB RAM

Video : ASUS X1300 Series (6891)

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I think its problem of l2walker but maybe i put "clean system fodler" in wrong file or something like that. :(

be sure that your clean system folder is in the same folder as your bakeice system folder. For example:

my bakeice system folder = x:\program files (x86)\lineage II\system

my clean system folder = x:\program files (x86)\lineage II\walker system

be sure that your clean system folder is in the same folder as your bakeice system folder. For example:

my bakeice system folder = x:\program files (x86)\lineage II\system

my clean system folder = x:\program files (x86)\lineage II\walker system

yes i have it like this...i edit walker system folder name to "walker system" (before it named "system walker") ....but problem is still there...I start L2walker...set path to L2.exe (in walker system folder) press Run...l2walker minimalize to system tray and nothing will happen...just l2walker go down to system tray ....Lineage2 won´t start. :(