[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Thx I tried it but now it shows different error....maybe could be prolbem with "walker system fodler" i think could some1 update this "walker system folder"? i have one clean l2 instalation and oce with Bake-ice. but the clean one is probably not so clean for using this guide :(

Thx I tried it but now it shows different error....maybe could be prolbem with "walker system fodler" i think could some1 update this "walker system folder"? i have one clean l2 instalation and oce with Bake-ice. but the clean one is probably not so clean for using this guide :(

This is for Hellbound , and work 100%.After start L2WAlker.exe , find target to a your system folder.

1. L2Walker

PATH : Your Drive Where stored Hellbound client :\Lineage II\system\L2.exe.For example C:\lineage II Hellbound\system\L2.exe.

2. And click Run button.

That it :)

YES no problem but i am looking for help for Interlude l2walker throught bake-ice stu**d system :( this guide don´t work  for me ..maybe i havn´t so clean my second L2 folder or l2walker included in this guide is not working anymore... (i think guide on the first site)

Could you help me? someone?

YES no problem but i am looking for help for Interlude l2walker throught bake-ice stu**d system :( this guide don´t work  for me ..maybe i havn´t so clean my second L2 folder or l2walker included in this guide is not working anymore... (i think guide on the first site)

Could you help me? someone?

If you have vista, you'll need to run l2fork, proxifier, l2asrv, l2walker as admin and compatibility for xp sp2, you will also need to run the bakeice client as admin, you will also need to not only replace the host file, but as well add the same lines to lmhosts.sam in the same folder as hosts. If ur getting crash errors. Do a full chek on our backice folder and use the clean system folder from the guide post. this folder needs to be located in your l2 folder.

If you have vista, you'll need to run l2fork, proxifier, l2asrv, l2walker as admin and compatibility for xp sp2, you will also need to run the bakeice client as admin, you will also need to not only replace the host file, but as well add the same lines to lmhosts.sam in the same folder as hosts. If ur getting crash errors. Do a full chek on our backice folder and use the clean system folder from the guide post. this folder needs to be located in your l2 folder.

i am using WinXP sp3....so admin rights are no problem... yes..clean system folder means cleean instalations ,isn´t it? :)

i am using WinXP sp3....so admin rights are no problem... yes..clean system folder means cleean instalations ,isn´t it? :)

i'm refering to the system folder you need to download from the guide pos. It must exist in your l2 folder named something other than system. i call my "walker system". normal system is only used to launch the bakeice client

I have the same problem...if i download included system ( the system for Dragon network) and put L2.ini in it ...and start l2walker....when game becoming starting this error will show :

2009.6.2 13:43:23

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2408 MHz with 2047MB RAM

Video : ASUS X1300 Series (6891)

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

:(

I have the same problem...if i download included system ( the system for Dragon network) and put L2.ini in it ...and start l2walker....when game becoming starting this error will show :

:(

If you're playing on dragon network, the ini is already in the system folder you downloaded.

yes but it is not solving problem with loading l2walker :-(

Replace the walker folder and don't add the ini; It's aready there. If that doesn't fix it, try redownloading/rextracting walker.

This guide work for dragon-network atm??? Couse I'm getting error problem all the time :(

:( : FILES AE CORRUPTED !!! PLEASE, FULL CHECK   

Pls pls pls, no.... I BEG U!!!! Help me !!! U are my only hope

I figured out what was the problem but now I got the another one. It would be awsome if someone help.

In order to have bot on DN i'm doing as follow:

1. Start as admin proxifier.

2. Start as admin l2asrv051

3. Start as admin l2fork

4. Start as admin DN Updater and press PLAY (I got to login screen)

5. I copy host file to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc

host file is updated by those lines:

127.0.0.1 localhost

127.0.0.1 vip.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip1.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip2.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip3.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip4.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip5.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip6.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip7.tt2xz.com

127.0.0.1 vip.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip1.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip2.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip3.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip4.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip5.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip6.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip7.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip7.towalker.com

6. I want to run l2 walker but there is a error with game guard:

THE GAMEGUAD FILES IS DAMAGED. PLEASE REINSTALL GAMEGUAD

ERROR CODE=124

I tried to use GameGuard Killers but nothing helps. Pls guys help me. Pls I need you assistance.

Thx in advance