[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Oh my GOD I got it to work! I tried this on my other computer that has windows XP and it fuckin worked! It's all because of shitty ass VISTA that is on my laptop that it will not work. I wonder what is causing it to not work though heh.

OH my god I got it to work. I tried doing this on my othe computer that has windows XP and it now works. My laptop has vista and that shit will not work on it.

Edit: Sorry for triple posting o_O. My computer kept giving me errors when I clicked post :X

I can get IG and OOG to work but everytime I open more than one L2Walker (IG) I will get error like

Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

Even if I managed to get two IG run in my pc, the IG will get disconnected in last than 1 hr.

Is there a solution for this problem?

(i made double post because is another problem)

all fine im stuck like Vein here:

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=problem2vf4.jpg

i have both windows all checked and done but i cant login.. i select server and click and does nothing...

IM still stuck here. any help? :)

[spectra: did u manage to solve it? i didnt..cant figure out whats wrong ]

I dont see your walker icon in the low-left corner.... maybe you are just trying to open it from the system folder.... try to open L2walker, there write the path and click "Run" .... its simply written in the guide

guys...I have a strange problem, its about my character, when I use normal bake ice client my character looks fine.

But when I run IG walker my character looks like zombie, arms slightly lifted to the side and seem to have a broken neck.

I tried to redownload zoooom system folder but its still the same.

i need the  zooOOm  system , i cant download it, i tryed without it, but doesnt work, when i run l2.exe with the walker it just dont open, i mean dont do anyting eveen a error.

so i gues i need the zoooooonnnn system to play.

>D

re-up plz!!

heh +1 to author, but i stuck in serverlist too... That i should do: first click OK on x15 in l2w-client window then OK on x15 in bake ice window? i do it but in bake ice i see character selection screen but not on l2w-client window =(((