[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

I seem to be doing everything correctly. When I get to the part where I log in with the walker client, it will not and just sits there. On the l2fork screen it just says this over and over:

17:20:10 - Debug build

17:20:10 - Using Proxy: False

17:20:10 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

17:20:50 - New local connection[2106]

17:20:50 - Local LS connection->Handle

17:20:54 - End of Local:LS connection

17:20:54 - New local connection[2106]

17:20:54 - Local LS connection->Handle

17:20:58 - End of Local:LS connection

17:20:58 - New local connection[2106]

17:20:59 - Local LS connection->Handle

17:21:03 - End of Local:LS connection

17:21:03 - New local connection[2106]

17:21:04 - Local LS connection->Handle

I got the OOG walker to work, but can't get this to work for some reason O_o

loool thats exactly what is always saying to me it doesnt says "waiting for cenection" always says handle and then DOESNT WORK i better kick my pc until he gets vista off it and XP on it -.-' it must be from that....anyway...any solution to that?

iI can't even get to that part, because it won't let me get past the log in part for the walker client. I wonder if it's because I'm using vista? Maybe this would be why? I just did a check with proxifier to test 127.0.0.1 and these were the results:

[58:28] Testing Started.

Proxy Server

Address: 127.0.0.1:1999

Protocol: SOCKS 5

Authentication: NO

[58:28] Starting: Test 1: Connection to the Proxy Server

[58:28] IP Address: 127.0.0.1

[58:29] Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:1999

No connection could be made because the target computer actively refused it.

Check your network connection and make sure that the proxy server address and port are correct.

Also the error may indicate that the proxy server is down.

[58:29] Test failed.

[58:29] Testing Finished.

But then why can I use OOG? Weird.

Edit: I reinstalled everything, and now when I run walker and load the walker client, it loads up and I get a gameguard error saying, "The Gameguard file is damaged. Please reinstall gameguard. (Errorcode = 124). I noticed ZoOoOoM's system folder had no gameguard files in it, so I tried using my bake ice gameguard folder and replaced it with the one in ZoOoOoM's, but that didn't work :/

There HAS to be something else we have to do to be able to get this to work. Like opening ports or something heh. Otherwise all these people wouldn't be having problems. Because I have gone exactly by the guide and can't get past logging in with the walker client. I have checked and rechecked the guide and have done literally dozens of different ways to try to log in messing around with the files, but can never get past the same dam step I'm stuck on. It doesn't make sense, because for one I can use the OOG walker fine, but the IG walker just does not work :/ I give up heh. Has anyone actually gotten this to work besides ZoOoOoM?

@bddblade the bypass is working fine..all DN is using it,plus other servers the topic is almost 50 pages long and have been viewed 27688 times since i made it..so yea,its you who did something wrong or so

@queijo make proxifier target game_guard and try

and if the crit error appeared again ,use my system folder , and copy the .dat files from your server's folder and tell me how did it go ;)

@ppcondo , you can use my system folder....if you play in server other than DN ..copy the .DAT files in your server's  system folder and put them in mine and overwrite what exists

i play in DN in NM exactly but even with ur system i get GG error....

EDIT: i deleted GG from ur system and now i can see the "fake server" on walker but when i go to bake ice and i choose the server and then its freezed it doesnt appear the selection char....just lyke this guy

->asfaltboy

and it's just stuck there... am I seposed to do something else why can't I see selection screen on the walker client ? BTW I'm using VISTA as you can see and i have run the walker with compability so it doesn't do any gameguard errors.. but I still can't continue... I ran all the things as the guide said I should...

/

BTW some1 has the same problem? and solved it?