[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

When i try running the l2asrv i get the following Error...

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

What does this mean? how do i fix it?

File corrupt error :| I suggest you should THROUGHLY rewrite your guide so everyone understands how to do this also to be able to fix this error. Also, what exactly is the "walker system folder"? Is that the clean lineage 2 folder that I put the l2.ini that I downloaded into?

anyone know what to do in proxifier ? i can't seem to see the screenshots on the guide (well some of them anyway) .. can anyone that has them please upload them to a mirror ?

edit: found them :) thanks!

Alright so I managed to figure out the file corrupt situation, but now I have yet another problem. Ok so in order to get all this to work, you need a clean freshly installed lineage 2 folder and my dragon network folder. So with that said, I'm doing everything correctly but then along comes step 12. When I select "L2.exe" from my "clean" lineage II system folder with walker, I hit run on walker and nothing happens! I don't get it. I replaced the l2.ini in that system folder with the one I downloaded as well. I have even tried renaming gameguard.des to l2.exe and tred loading it like that but that didn't work either. Anyone have a solution?

hmm I'm having some kind of problem, I'm looking at this:

2008-09-23_1613.png

and it's just stuck there... am I seposed to do something else why can't I see selection screen on the walker client ? BTW I'm using VISTA as you can see and i have run the walker with compability so it doesn't do any gameguard errors.. but I still can't continue... I ran all the things as the guide said I should...

I trued clicking OK on both screens ... maybe I should click the "OK" buttons In a specific order ? Anyone else seen the same thing?

what im not getting is DO I NEED 2X LINEAGE 2 CLIENTS INSTALLED?

one clean and one DN modifyed?

please help me

2) 

this is how l2walker appears to me i dont see that famous menu of the hack pls help me here too!

http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=problemct1.jpg

22109216lo3.th.jpgthpix.gif

You need both folders boxed there (in the SAME Lineage II path, as you can see from the top of the window). The system there is unmodified. It's what gets updated when you click Full Check, so it should be left alone from anything walker related. The other one is the one that you downloaded off this site. Just save it to this location. When that's done, run walker (extract hosts of course) by clicking the folder and finding the l2.exe in there.

Good luck. ;D

I seem to be doing everything correctly. When I get to the part where I log in with the walker client, it will not and just sits there. On the l2fork screen it just says this over and over:

17:20:10 - Debug build

17:20:10 - Using Proxy: False

17:20:10 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

17:20:50 - New local connection[2106]

17:20:50 - Local LS connection->Handle

17:20:54 - End of Local:LS connection

17:20:54 - New local connection[2106]

17:20:54 - Local LS connection->Handle

17:20:58 - End of Local:LS connection

17:20:58 - New local connection[2106]

17:20:59 - Local LS connection->Handle

17:21:03 - End of Local:LS connection

17:21:03 - New local connection[2106]

17:21:04 - Local LS connection->Handle

I got the OOG walker to work, but can't get this to work for some reason O_o

hmm I'm having some kind of problem, I'm looking at this:

2008-09-23_1613.png

and it's just stuck there... am I seposed to do something else why can't I see selection screen on the walker client ? BTW I'm using VISTA as you can see and i have run the walker with compability so it doesn't do any gameguard errors.. but I still can't continue... I ran all the things as the guide said I should...

I trued clicking OK on both screens ... maybe I should click the "OK" buttons In a specific order ? Anyone else seen the same thing?

same here..stuck on that <<

22109216lo3.th.jpgthpix.gif

You need both folders boxed there (in the SAME Lineage II path, as you can see from the top of the window). The system there is unmodified. It's what gets updated when you click Full Check, so it should be left alone from anything walker related. The other one is the one that you downloaded off this site. Just save it to this location. When that's done, run walker (extract hosts of course) by clicking the folder and finding the l2.exe in there.

Good luck. ;D

THX DUDE... i CLEARLY UNDERSTAND NOW what i must do! Thx

(i made double post because is another problem)

all fine im stuck like Vein here:

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=problem2vf4.jpg

i have both windows all checked and done but i cant login.. i select server and click and does nothing...