[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

intael , what system folder are u using? if ur using other system than mine cuz u play in other server than DN .. download my folder.. and copy all the .dat files from ur bakeice system to my system , but if ur using my system already .. dunno.. try to re download, or re extract.. it works fine with everyone who used it

@tonmp THERE IS NO OTHER WAY that u get that error, unless u didn't log walker 1st....and make sure u log walker and press ok at the server...

Hmmm, yeah, i'm trying to do it in another server that is not DN. But my problem is not my bake ice system folder, my problem is the walker system folder which is a CLEAN system folder without extern files. My problem is that i try to run the l2.exe file from l2 walker but nothing happens :S The game doesn't runs.

OK, now im using your DN folder with the DAT files of my bake ice system folder in the folder that is suposed to be clean in order to run, I mean, the first l2 window that you have to run from l2walker. Although now L2 at least runs, i get this critical error:

2008.7.6 21:25:31

CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2213 MHz with 1534MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT  (7516)

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-r.SmallFont-r NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

:P Hi Anyone have working script for Enchanted Mana?? Ofc To dragon network

OK i found and thx to zooooom and AdlerBR again if anyone need http://rapidshare.com/files/127482115/use_enhanted_mana_Potions__dragon-network_servers_.SEC.html

it looks, this oog version 10.8.6 logs into lordsbr with the set.ini thus;

but don't work

[DEFAULT]

CountryList=lordsbr

DefaultCountry=0

DefaultServer=0

DefaultCharacter=7

DefaultAccount=

DefaultPassWord=

[lordsbr]

LoginServerIP=127.0.0.1

LoginServerPort=2106  <==not move

ProtocolVersion=746

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/41856102/9dd3dee1/xzCrk.html?sId=snmhjI2z68x721KE

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/17454672/21266d0d/L2Walker_1086.html?sId=rwOW3RLXE8dFdM21

version oog 10.8.6 with crack

these links are in the folder http://adlerbr.4shared.com

sorry my bad english^^

The ID of ENHANCED mana potion is 9264. By the way, I want to ask, if somebody has map-files for walker, because the only one I could get is C4, so C5-IL territories remain blank in walker. Please reply!

yes ChrisB,bake ice = the normal system folder, or dn system folder if u play on DN ...if any other server then its the default system folder u have in your client,and the clean system folder (my system folder if ur in DN) goes in same client as bakeice in..so u will have 2 system folders in ur interlude client.. "system" and the one u make(my folder for example)

i have a problem...in the sixth step i find already connection with 127.0.0.1 and if i also edit or add, proxifiler blocks my connection.

[12:29]

[12:29]  Welcome to the Proxifier 2.7

[12:29] 

[12:29] iexplore.exe - 212.48.10.150:80 open

[12:30] Error : Could not connect to the proxy server 127.0.0.1:1999 (error code 10061)

[12:30] iexplore.exe - Could not connect to 212.48.10.150:80 through the proxy server.

any suggestions?? plzzz

yes ChrisB,bake ice = the normal system folder, or dn system folder if u play on DN ...if any other server then its the default system folder u have in your client,and the clean system folder (my system folder if ur in DN) goes in same client as bakeice in..so u will have 2 system folders in ur interlude client.. "system" and the one u make(my folder for example)

First of all thx for the quick reply, second, so the system folder you provided goes in c:/LineageII/ or in c:/LineageII/System

Hi zoom.. thx for all guide.. i'ven't understand a thing... about proxifier setting... i've this problem.. 25737101ue7.jpg

in my configuration i've this both  server proxy poxifierrb3.png

what i've to do?? delete the first server? or let both??

pls help!  ???

could make a connection without VM, a unit/HD/partition connect in the L2 bake ice, and another with clean L2.

connect succefull.

congratulations to the creators of this tutorial.

I am very grateful ...