[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

are you certain your launcher is bakeice? what server do you play on?

wtf yes its bakeice and server is euroworld - L2Platinum

oog work just got the prob with the l2.ini that the client wont start

wtf yes its bakeice and server is euroworld - L2Platinum

oog work just got the prob with the l2.ini that the client wont start

works great for L2 platinium but it doesn`t work for the c4 server they have

i know that it works there i just ned a solution why the -beep- my client wont open.

i used a clean l2.ini and the client opened than i edited it and it wont open anymore o.O

ps: u can upload your l2.ini from the walker system folder is its works for u ^^

i know that it works there i just ned a solution why the -beep- my client wont open.

i used a clean l2.ini and the client opened than i edited it and it wont open anymore o.O

ps: u can upload your l2.ini from the walker system folder is its works for u ^^

You're probably out of luck if you play on c4. If you do, join us in the world of today. After playing with c5, interlude, and hb skills, c4 is garbage.

My l2.ini is for dragon network. However, dragon network no longer has bakeice for their launcher since they switched to hellbound, so i don't even need this workaround anymore. On top of that i stopped playing l2. I play Aion now. Much better.

hello and ty for all this

i have some questions

first on the server system i wanna play there are 2 gameguards

1)gameguard.des

2)game_guard.des

second you say we need another clean system and there we will paste l2 ini

explain pls what to do

(what i did is copy a clean system and name it walker system and add it on l2 file)

now i have 2 systems 1 is from the server i play and the other the clean with l2ini inside that i rename it to walker system)

also i launch l2 walker  from the walker system

i do all you say but l2 walker dont launch and yes i paste the host after the bake ice deleted

ty again im hoping the problem is me, i mean i dont understand and you explain me

i have some questions

1)gameguard.des

2)game_guard.des

second you say we need another clean system and there we will paste l2 ini

explain pls what to do

(what i did is copy a clean system and name it walker system and add it on l2 file)

now i have 2 systems 1 is from the server i play and the other the clean with l2ini inside that i rename it to walker system)

also i launch l2 walker  from the walker system

i do all you say but l2 walker dont launch and yes i paste the host after the bake ice deleted

ty again im hoping the problem is me, i mean i dont understand and you explain me

Not sure about your gameguard issue, try applying the same rule to both files.

i have some questions

1)gameguard.des

2)game_guard.des

start the game w/o walker open the Task Manager and check which .des file is used.

thats how i did it

nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good

!!!

nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good nC good very good

!!!

ncsoft has no credit at all for walker.