[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

ok guys.. just so u don't give up hope x)

walkervx5.jpg

but as you all can see.. my character aint visible.. and i think some other characters too.. even that my client is fully updated.. my guess is that am using Dn latest system folder,plus files from other clients... but without it i couldn't see some of textures.. now i can see it but i cant see my character -.-'

also.. it seems to read all mobs hp as 100... any ideas?

if anyone knows how to fix this,or what file its linked to.. plz tell me.. am not much of a programmer..now its time for me to rest.. gonna work on it 2morrow night

another edit: i think my problem is only with human male fighters , just saw some orcs and mystic

humans

another edit : OKAY , its only with human fighters... cant see them.. even at creation screen, i will check my textures 2morrow and tell u how it goes :P

ok.. i made a working "walker client" but i keep on getting the corrupted thing when i start DN on vmware... hope its not a fix or something....i go back to work >.>

I have same error, just use original IL system folder (especially - user.ini) and dn launcher and will be works ;) If use dn fullchecked files - will get VGA error...

PS: only using this way u will see standard retail server's name. overwriting dn servername-e.dat - would not help.

Question for u:what files reply for name server at walker machine, i always see there Dragon (15x) Light, even if all servers dawn at Official pc  ???

So only works with 2pcs or 1 pc + virtual machine set up?

There's no other way i can use l2w without 2nd pc,or virtual?(ya i know,im lazy to setup virtual one -.-)

otherwise gj.

well.. i want to use all the custom shit they updated in system folder...so.. if anyone knows how to fix the invisible human fighters thing tell me pls.... cuz other than that.. the system folder works perfect

well.. i want to use all the custom shit they updated in system folder...so.. if anyone knows how to fix the invisible human fighters thing tell me pls.... cuz other than that.. the system folder works perfect

Then share is pls :)

ZoOoOoM! Can you tell me where do you point your L2walker?

i cant even get so far, i get critical error when i start client, tells me to delet option.ini, i delete it, get the ini from a firend, reinstall... etc.. always same problem --> all this happens on VMware, and on my normal PC it work normal!, anyone know whats happening?

i have same problem, but i will try to find solution that not involve running L2 client on "Official PC"

then i got question for sltbnjr - only reason we need to run l2 with bakeice is to reroute its packets to our clean interlude client, right?

if so we don't really need to run bakeice - we only need to send login and chosing server packets ...

ill do some research about it :P

btw my first problem is changing l2.ini on the walker PC. If i change it with the midified ini, the game doesnt start at all. There is a sandglass for 1-2 second and then nothing, so i cant start the game with the L2.exe on the walker PC.